Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

AnimalLover05
October 18th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Hello everyone, My name is Heather and I am a new member to these forums. I have been on a few other forums and love meeting new people on them. I have four pets currently 2 cats and 2 dogs. I have a boxer named Rowdie who is 20 months, a pitbull named chance who is 18 months, a long haired tabby name Acura who is 13 months and a medium haired tabby named Mulisha who is 6 months. I love them all to death and want more but do not think that I could handle anymore at this time. I look forward to meeting new people and maybe recieving some help on a few questions and problems that I have with my pets.
Heather

Hunter's_owner
October 18th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Hello and Welcome. I am sure you will enjoy takling to everyone here, and find this to be a very helpful place. I know I am not the only one who is going to say this but, I will be the first ;) : I would love to see some pictures of all your pets:D .

erykah1310
October 18th, 2006, 08:20 PM
lol ditto hunters owner!

And of course Hello and welcome! Already saw 2 pics but really like to see more.:o

AnimalLover05
October 18th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Hey everyone. Thanks for the warming welcome. I have already posted 2 pics of my puppies and will soon post more. I will take more recent pics and get them up as soon as possible

rainbow
October 19th, 2006, 02:04 AM
Welcome to the forum. I seen the pics of Rowdie and Chance....great looking doggies. :thumbs up Don't forget to post pics of Acura and Mulisha. :D