Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog Pile

Dog Mom
October 18th, 2006, 02:36 PM
I'm off work for a few weeks on bed rest and the babies are lookin after me LOL!!

hazelrunpack
October 18th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Wow, someone with beds more crowded than mine!!:D The only one missing in this one is Ember... :D

Dog Mom
October 18th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Yeah there is one missing from mine too princess isn't as snuggly she likes her space when she sleeps, the big white one is my "niece" Boo and was only visiting for the day!

hazelrunpack
October 18th, 2006, 03:09 PM
What a hoot! :D They're all gorgeous! What would be do without our hot-water-doggies to keep us warm at night?:cloud9:

meb999
October 18th, 2006, 03:23 PM
OMG!! that looks like SO much fun!

Prin
October 18th, 2006, 03:47 PM
omg that's a really beautiful thing to see. :o So lovely. Too bad you have to buy a new bed for yourself (your current one is occupado).

Dog Mom
October 18th, 2006, 04:29 PM
it's nice to have all the extra body heat on those cold winter mornings LOL. They actually have their own beds on the floor but I guess ours is more comfy! We just graduated into a queen sized bed from a double so this isn't as bad as it was :p

erykah1310
October 18th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Awwww, so cute!!! Mine wont sleep on the bed with me... Apparently I move too much.:shrug:

Byrd
October 18th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Love it!!! Makes me want four or five more!!!!!

cpietra16
October 18th, 2006, 06:54 PM
I bet they sure keep you warm on cold winter nights:D

Frenchy
October 18th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Now I want more doggies :crazy: hazelrunpack,you already have six,couldn't you share ? You too dog mom ! :pray:

hazelrunpack
October 18th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Now I want more doggies :crazy: hazelrunpack,you already have six,couldn't you share ? You too dog mom ! :pray:

Sure...you want the hubby!? Giggle... That sounds bad on oh so many levels!... :o never mind....

Frenchy
October 18th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Sure...you want the hubby!? Giggle... That sounds bad on oh so many levels!... :o never mind....
It depends, can he clean,cook,do the dishes and the laundry without having to ask him? The rest I can manage :D

LibbyP
October 18th, 2006, 09:35 PM
sorry to hear your on bed rest but.... what part of the bed do you get? The tiny little corner by the head of the bed? Or are you one that worms your body around into different shapes so as not to disturb anyone?:D yup no pets on the bed here to keep me warm either:sad: Hoover is too old and Libby loves her crib mattress on the floor, that way she can stretch and fart on daddys side all she wants - suits me fine, she can be one smelly girl:yuck: I do like it when I dog sit my parents chi -she's toasty warm and loves to snuggle

Frenchy
October 18th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Or are you one that worms your body around into different shapes so as not to disturb anyone?:D
That's me alright ! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 18th, 2006, 09:49 PM
It depends, can he clean,cook,do the dishes and the laundry without having to ask him? The rest I can manage :D

Alas, no... or non (:D see, I can speak French! As long as you don't ask me any questions)

Sadly, he doesn't do toilets, either. Sigh...:sad:

rainbow
October 19th, 2006, 01:52 AM
I love the dog piles. :D

Dog Mom
October 19th, 2006, 08:29 AM
ROFL hazelrunpack I was about to offer my hubby as well!! hahaha I'm a wormer I LOVE being surrounded by all the babies! Hubby puts his foot down and only lets a couple on the bed @ a time when he is sleeping