Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Crickets...

Scott_B
October 18th, 2006, 12:25 PM
And I dont mean feeding them to your dog! :p

But wow its been quiet in here the last few days. Have we possibly discussed, emailed and complained about every possible food out there? :eek:

:D

~michelle~
October 18th, 2006, 12:31 PM
you're right it has been quite..... lets stir up some controversy! by saying rediculous things like "pedegreee healthy vitality is the best food out there!" :eek: i cant even believe I jokingly said that!

Scott_B
October 18th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Anyone notice in the commercials the amount of kibble they give that tiny dog to eat? lol Sad thing is its probably the recomended daily feeding guideline :yuck:

meb999
October 18th, 2006, 04:04 PM
this is my favorite forum....and it's SO dead lately!!

I was telling this girl at school yesterday about dog food, and she said 'Really? Purina isn't one of the top dog foods???' she looked thouroughly shocked. I think people just don't know....

Heck I may even have fed Buster Purina, if the rescue I got him from wasn't so food knowledgeable and told me to research first!

Prin
October 18th, 2006, 07:01 PM
I never fed dog chow. I was above that.:D But I did feed Proplan sensitive stomach for about a week... And I fed Iams and Euk before that. :sad: Now I know better.

mafiaprincess
October 18th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Cider came with nutrience.. she got iams for 2 months cause the ex roomie's dad was a vet and said iams is the best... :yuck:
I got her nutro cause I didn't know there were dog food stores... then hund n flocken and we went from there..