hello all I'm new at this and I have no idea what I'm doing

Prin
October 17th, 2006, 07:03 PM
hee hee, well you do know how to post a new thread, and that's something.:D

Welcome to the board.:D

rainbow
October 17th, 2006, 07:38 PM
LOL....you have my two favourite qualities in people....honesty and humour. :D

Welcome to the forum. You can post a reply here telling us about Daisy, Lady, Rusty and Ice Man. And, of course you have to post pics in the Pet Photography forum.

Any questions about your pets get posted in the appropriate forums....e.g. Health, Training, Dog + Cat Food, etc. We also have an Off Topic forum were we have lots of fun.

erykah1310
October 17th, 2006, 07:47 PM
lol, you are doin just fine....

Welcome to the site and ask many questions.
And yes we have LOTS of fun in the offtopic forum... too bad it doesnt count towards our post numbers though..:frustrated:

rainbow
October 17th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Can you imagine how many posts Prin would have then? :eek:

herblady
October 18th, 2006, 06:38 PM
My babies are Daisy:adopted lab mix female 2yrs, Lady adopted 8 months ago
from humane society she was found abandoned in a shopping cart at Meijers grocery store. Her name is officially Lady oreo cart wheeler, next my boys who are adopted from a lady who rescues cats they turned up on her door, their names are rusty and ice man. We named them because of rusty's color and Icey is white with blue eyes and he used to be a toughy now a marshmellow I told my family we really should rename him marshmellow. There all wonderful and daisy is very protective of my family of all men and if I pick on any of them she has a fit, however when they pick on me she just sits and looks at me like well what do ya expect mom. When I get better at this stuff I'll put in pictures.