Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A big fat HI to everyone.

Sweet-Pea
October 16th, 2006, 02:07 AM
I just wanted to say a HUGE "HELLO" .
I have plenty of hellos and meows and tail wags ,chirps ,squeeks and scritches from all the critters here.
I'll introduce all the two legged and 4 legged critters in my house.
I'm Natt and i have 2 boys ,Justin(8) and Deakin(3).
I have a BF and his lil jack-foxy mix and lil white rat live with me too.
First there is the dogs.
Boof-head He is a rotty x . he is 11 this year.
Then Mishka , she is a border collie x cattle dog (blue heeler). she is 8
Then Princess(Pee-Pee) . My BF dog. Jack-foxy mix. will be 1 next month.
Then we have the cats.
Puddems is my first cat, A long hair domestic. 6 yo.
then puss, a dumpee Now has a furever home with me. A grey and white short hair domestic.not sure how old maybe 2-3.
Next is Tinkerbell. A medium hair diluted calico (so i have been told) . She is a pregnant stray that i have taken in. she is due about the 30-31st of oct.
Any my baby Kink. a Ragdoll x . Altho her colouring is a dilute calico aswell. She has Radial hypoplasia . short meaning her radius is under developedand bent. she walks around on her elbows.
My rats start off with
Sweet-Pea -hooded female
Lovely - dark brown. she is mother to Muffin tipped brown and roxy(bf) white.
last in the rats is Jerry our Male. he was given to me about a week ago. He is not used to all the noise around here. lil bugger has bitten me and my bf and my lil 3 yo. He is going to get nutured.
The BUdgies are Spok , Birdo, Bubbles and Sunny and the cockatiel is Angel.
I also have a goldfish called buster and 3 mice called Punk ,Hudini and Charlie.:grouphug:

jiorji
October 16th, 2006, 02:09 AM
:D :D
HI

Prin
October 16th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Welcome to the board. That's quite the furry- and non-furry- family you have there... We'll be expecting pics of all the furries soon...:D

rainbow
October 16th, 2006, 03:40 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum. That certainly is quite the crew you have there but we certainly expect pics of each and every one of them. :D

marjrc
October 16th, 2006, 08:06 AM
Welcome, Sweetpea! Whoa.... that's a LOT of furry friends you have there! I hope you live in a big house. LOL

I'm also very new here, but have found some great exchanges so far and look forward to getting to know everyone a little better.

marj :)

Hunter's_owner
October 16th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Hi and Welcome Sweet-Pea.
I guess with all those animals you will have lots of stories and pics :D .

~michelle~
October 16th, 2006, 11:07 AM
welcome.... thats quite the large family you have ;)