Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ballerina Cider?

mafiaprincess
October 13th, 2006, 03:03 PM
So they had kickass dog skirts at old navy for Halloween.. but how hot is a 18 dollar skirt that only works in October? My Mom was like Cider is so... pink.
At value village they had tutu's for like 3 year olds... It likely wouldn't fit many 3 year olds without elastic digging in but whatever... for all of.... $1.49 whooo

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Mafia_Princess/IMG_0245.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/Mafia_Princess/IMG_0246.jpg

Lissa
October 13th, 2006, 05:12 PM
OH MY GOODNESS! So adorable! She certainly looks thrilled with her new attire!:D
Gotta love the look!:crazy:

Prin
October 13th, 2006, 06:00 PM
hee hee she looks so cuddly with her eyebrows all angry.:D

Frenchy
October 13th, 2006, 07:39 PM
She looks like she looooooove her skirt! God I wish Cider could talk! :dog: She would be swearing like a trucker don't you think? :D

mafiaprincess
October 13th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Oh but Frenchy she can talk.. Last night at agility she was so vocal I thought I had the wrong dog..
CRied when it wasn't her turn.. Whined for others to play with her.. Roo roo roo'd when she got excited.. and combos of the above.

Maybe I should put it on her for longer and see what the doggie word for no like is. haha.

rainbow
October 16th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Hee hee...the look on her face is priceless. :D

mafiaprincess
October 17th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Should see what happened when I put her 4 legged jogger on her....

She needs more of mom's personality lol. I bought a funky rubbery wig for the ski season.. hot pink with two sticking up ponytails.. Figure I'll likely teach kiddies again.. And there are days when you've gotta make it fun. Easier to shop for fun stuff at halloween..

rainbow
October 17th, 2006, 01:33 PM
How about a pic of Cider in her tutu and the hot pink wig? :D

SnowDancer
October 18th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I want one for my male Eskimo. The only time he ever lifts is leg is right outside the vet's office - the surface is very flat. If he is to lift his leg he must do so at a 90 degree angle. A man walking by asked me where "her" tutu was. I understood his point, especially as he looks like a girl to begin with - and oh, so stunning in pink.