Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How do I go about changing my user name

we3beagles
October 12th, 2006, 08:17 PM
It no longer makes any sense. I have officially adopted another rescue beagle. Her name is Polly and she is 12 years old and deaf. She will be here on Sunday and I am soooo excited. Here she is. Any recommendations for acclimating a deaf dog into the house would be appreciated. I already had the talk with the others and clearly defined each of their jobs. Hopefully I get the foster dogs adopted out as well this week. Have a ton of applications for them so keep your fingers crossed.

meb999
October 12th, 2006, 08:33 PM
I don't have any advice....I just wanted to say : she's GORGEOUS!!! Congrats on the new addittion!

rainbow
October 12th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Polly is adorable but I don't have any advice regarding deaf dogs either. Good luck with finding the fosters their forever homes. :fingerscr :fingerscr

PM one of the mods to change your user name.

Frenchy
October 12th, 2006, 09:39 PM
OMG she si sooo cute,I love older Beagles! Deaf dog,the only thing I've heard was to be careful to not surprise them,you have to announce yourself with sounds or vibrations. Thank you for rescuing an older dog ! :highfive:

Dog Dancer
October 13th, 2006, 04:58 PM
If you changed your user name to Hey Hey We're the Beagles you could have as many as you want and it would work.:D Congratulations on the new old puppy, she's gorgeous - I love her expression.

OntarioGreys
October 14th, 2006, 12:18 AM
THis site may be of help to you

http://www.deafdogs.org/

we3beagles
October 15th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the link. I bookmarked it. It has some very good training pages.