Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Why would someone want all these "breeds"

lezzpezz
October 12th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Ad found on Kijiji. I am appauled and will email to tell this person so. It seems like a blatant attempt to get small dogs to run her puppymill! I plan on sending this to OSPCA and HS for investigation. Any other suggestions?

Here's the ad:

Looking for: I WILL BUY YOUR DOGS MALTESE ****ZU SHIHPOO MALTIPOO POMERANIAN Ad ID:6901435
Price: Please contact
Date Listed: 11-Oct-06

I am looking to purchase puppies of different breeds in small to large quantities depending on what is available. I am looking for the following:

Shih-Poo
****zu
Maltese
Malti-Poo
Bichon
Bichon-Poo
Yorkie
Yorkie-Poo
Poodle
Boston Terrier
Pugs
Cocker Spaniel
Cock-A-Poo
Springer Spaniel
Jack-Poo
English Bulldogge
Chihuahua
Miniature Schnauzers
Miniatue Schnoodles
Daschunds
Pomeranian
Pom-Chi
Pom-Poo
Irish Setter
Jack Russell
Weimaraner
This is just to list a few. Please email me your stock directly through Kijiji along with any personal contact information you wish to include, thanks.

BMDLuver
October 12th, 2006, 09:22 AM
It's most likely a broker and there is no law that I am aware of against brokering dogs unfortunately.

lezzpezz
October 12th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Well I emailed the ad poster and asked what the animals are intended for. I then emailed OSPCA and asked them their take on it. I am now going to proceed by emailing Kijiji to question this post as I find it distasteful to say the least....:frustrated:

I just don't think it's right, legal or not, so I have to question it.

Thanks!

L

Frenchy
October 12th, 2006, 11:59 AM
You go Lezzpezz..:thumbs up

BMDLuver
October 12th, 2006, 01:28 PM
If you can read french, then take a look at the Montreal Kiijii site. You want distasteful ads... dogs advertised in heat, etc.

lezzpezz
October 14th, 2006, 10:32 AM
I noticed on our Kijiji site here in London, Ont., one can now FLAG an ad with the following:

Flag this ad as:
Spam
Offensive
Miscategorized
No longer current

Report illegal/infringing Ad

I will now :ca: the ad as offensive. I am finding this flagging system to be quite handy!

Lezzpezz

Frenchy
October 14th, 2006, 11:10 AM
If you can read french, then take a look at the Montreal Kiijii site. You want distasteful ads... dogs advertised in heat, etc.
Saw this one on kijiji yesterday ; will trade my dog for an X Box! :mad:

Golden Girls
October 14th, 2006, 12:05 PM
I was just browsing that site this morning, I felt nausiated - just horrible the amount of stupid people out there. Then again, their just doing what all our politicians are doing here in Quebec - legally profitting :sad: