Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank You!

Furbaby Momma
October 12th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Thank You Food Guru Member's,
I just wanted to say a big Thank You to all of you for being so informative and helpful to all of us choosing a great food for our furbabies. I have a bit of a challenge because of where I live I don't have access to all the wonderful food choices that have been suggested. I was ordering SGWK right from the company and paying to have it FedExed to my door, now I read the different choices and one food that I can get from Timmins a city that is three and a half our drive from me...a seven hour drive round trip is Performatrin Ultra Lamb and Rice which I am feeding right now. If anyone could post or PM me a direct e-mail address for a better food choice company that would be willing to ship the food to my door again, I would be so grateful.

I have to be careful for my Chocolate Lab she has food allergies, and if the food doesn't agree with her she breaks out in hot spots very aggressively and has an odor that is unpleasant. She did well with WK. Also my oldest Golden Jamie has cancer so I have to be careful with ingredients that won't upset her stomach, and put her system through to much stress.

Thank You for any help that can be provided, when I read here about WK changes I contacted the company and told them how despicable I think they are also, and would no longer be a customer.

Frustrated in a small Northern Ontario Town. :crazy:

Prin
October 12th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Timberwolf organics might deliver to you... Not sure.

www.timberwolforganics.com
They make foods that would be great for allergy doggies.:)

Furbaby Momma
October 12th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Thank You Prin I just sent them an e-mail. :thumbs up

Furbaby Momma
October 12th, 2006, 07:50 PM
I just found out from another wonderful group that I belong to, that there is another pet food store in Timmins that has Natural Balance. I think this is a good choice for my four Retriever's so I will be going to buy some.

Thank You again Prin and all of you terrific Pet.ca food guru's for all your wisdom, and helping us find a great food for our furkids. :pawprint:

Prin
October 12th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Buy a small bag in case they don't like it.;)