Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

omg sooooo sad!!!!

Prin
October 11th, 2006, 10:50 PM
I just saw this guy, so sad:
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6769853

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I WAS ADOPTED FOR LESS THAN 24 HOURS, ONE OF THE KIDS FELL ON ME AND BUSTED MY LEG, SO THE FAMILY BROUGHT ME BACK, ALL BUSTED UP.... THEY DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR MY CARE, NICE HUH? SO I AM NOW IN A CAST AND LOOKING FOR A REAL, WONDERFUL FAMILY WHO WILL LOVE ME AND CARE FOR ME LIKE I DESERVE, INSTEAD OF TREATING ME LIKE A TOY AND THEN RETURNING ME ONCE I GET BROKEN......

:sad:

jiorji
October 11th, 2006, 10:57 PM
what the %#$%&???
that's disgusting. Stupid parents. Perfect example of "i'll get my kids a live toy so they'll leave me alone" :mad:

that poor little fellow:sad: he looks so sad. "Please love me" :yell:

mummummum
October 11th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Definitely a winner in the "Ugly Human" category. Such a sweet, sad little face. Prin why do you torture yourself so ????

Prin
October 12th, 2006, 12:02 AM
It's jiorji, Frenchy and mafiaprincess... They all got me in there lookin' at doggies!

mummummum
October 12th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Oy ~ then you are a stonger woman than I Prin. I can't look, it's too heartbreaking to think of all those...oh never mind, you know.:( :sad: :mad: :frustrated: :yell: :evil:

Prin
October 12th, 2006, 12:15 AM
I look once in a while. I think they're all sad (and hopeful) but I also know that even if you want to save them all, you can't, and if you want to save one, one will get you. You know? They're all there, but there's only one (at a time) that'll really irreversibly tug at your heartstrings.:love:

jawert1
October 12th, 2006, 10:37 AM
I'd be reporting those people to the authorities for abuse and neglect actually. Totally sick, heartless jerks :mad:

HunterXHunter
October 12th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Un-f@#$ing-believable.

Who was that had the signature "Stupid parents have stupid children..."? I think the couple's son just got taught a poor lesson in "caring & being responsible" :yuck:

Lissa
October 12th, 2006, 11:13 AM
That's awful! I can't believe it! It is so heartless.:sad:

Frenchy
October 12th, 2006, 11:37 AM
It's jiorji, Frenchy and mafiaprincess... They all got me in there lookin' at doggies!
But, but , you get to suffer with us :evil: :sad:

Frenchy
October 12th, 2006, 11:38 AM
From work I don't have acess to petfinder,what kind of dog is it? (hope it's not a small dog,ouch!)

HunterXHunter
October 12th, 2006, 11:41 AM
From work I don't have acess to petfinder,what kind of dog is it? (hope it's not a small dog,ouch!)

It's a small lab mix, 4 months old now :sad:

Frenchy
October 12th, 2006, 11:45 AM
It's a small lab mix, 4 months old now :sad:
:( :sad: :mad:

Prin
October 12th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Yeah, he's a baby Jemma with brown eyes.:(

rainbow
October 12th, 2006, 02:15 PM
That is so sad. :sad: Another case where I hope karma pays a visit to the insensitve basturds lives. :evil:

chico2
October 12th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Maybe in all the sadness,it was a good thing for this little guy(not the pain),these people would have dumped him at the first sign of trouble.
In a 24 hour period,at least he did not get too attached to them,if at all..
:fingerscr the little sweety will find a good and permanent home:fingerscr

Frenchy
October 12th, 2006, 05:33 PM
You bad girl Prin,now I just saw his picture :sad: Poor little guy,I hope he understand that not all humains are :troll:

Prin
October 12th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Why don't you adopt him Frenchy? He'd add some black fur to your red fur house.:D

Frenchy
October 12th, 2006, 05:49 PM
My dogs (oldies) are already on meds,want me to add Valiums to their list? :D He is awfully cute....no,no,must adopt older rescue

mafiaprincess
October 12th, 2006, 06:09 PM
I know of an agility cocker in need you could add to your home....

Frenchy
October 12th, 2006, 06:55 PM
I know of an agility cocker in need you could add to your home....
By older rescue I mean 8 yr old and up ;) That's my specialty!

meb999
October 12th, 2006, 07:19 PM
grrrrrr, poor little pup. I agree with Chico though, good that it was within 24 hours that they returned him and not in a year (first of all, as a puppy, he has a better chance of finding a home, and secondly, he didn't get too attached....)

rainbow
October 12th, 2006, 07:35 PM
By older rescue I mean 8 yr old and up ;) That's my specialty!

Got room for two seniors? :fingerscr :fingerscr

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=298198#post298198

Frenchy
October 12th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Don't worry Rainbow,I already have Meb999 on my case with these two :p maybe if everyone would e-mail my boss and tell him to give me yet,another raise....:pray:

meb999
October 12th, 2006, 07:44 PM
i love this letter : why adopt a senior? http://www.boxerrescuequebec.com/adoptasenior.cfm

it's from a couple who adopted a senior pair (just like jo and penelope...hint hint....nudge...nudge!!)

joeysmama
October 12th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Oooh ! This guy's a little heartbreaker isn't he? I would love to bring him home. Such a sweet sad little face !!! Anyone up there traveling to NJ soon?;)