Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Changed Angies Food--What a difference!

Angies Man
October 11th, 2006, 09:32 PM
It's hard for me to tell if it's the food (California Natural Lamb Meal & Rice Puppy Food) or that she's just hitting a different phase in her puppyhood, but in the past two weeks, Angie has like twice as much energy as she did when eating the Chicken Soup for the Puppy Lover's Soul. She plays harder, jumps around (happy dance!), and is a lot more of a little pest (s'okay.) She's started to actually talk back (play bark) and play bite (open her mouth, and soft mouth my wrist or hand.)

I guess I'd be worried if her energy had gone the other way, kinda nice when a food change does better than expected.

Prin
October 11th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Yeah, Jemma and Boo were the same when I switched them to the solid gold. You think your doggy is doing well and then you switch because you think a food is better and it just blows you away.

Goldens4Ever
October 15th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Yes, we have also noticed a dramatic difference with our oldest golden when we switched her food; however, hers was a switch within the same line (SG). It seems that every day she becomes more and more puppy like. We are switching them over to Timberwolf Organics sometime this week, so I hope that we get as good of results with it (or even better) than on SG. Glad to hear that the food switch has gone well, as food can make all the difference in the world!