Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

An Extraordinary Puppy

LNeilB
October 10th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Here is what six thousand in vet bills will get you.

Worth Every Single Penny (http://lifewithdogs.blogspot.com/2006/10/ms-treatment-and-then-there-were-three.html)

happycats
October 10th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Awwwww so nice to see you here again!
Little Truffle is so very lucky to have wonderful people like you and the Mrs's as her personal servants (owners:) ).
Your stories entertain, and amuse like usual:crazy: ( I needed a good laugh today)

All the best to the little fudge pants, hope she has a happy healthy long life!

shannon1233A
October 10th, 2006, 10:32 AM
There's a very, very special place in Heaven for you I'm sure! You probably even have a special spot at the Rainbow Bridge, people like you and your wife are extra special people! THANK YOU for doing all you've done for that baby. Sending you special blessings, you are a rare breed an angel on Earth!:angel: YOU guys are EXTRAORDINARY, as well as that precious pup!

I love your and your vets sense of humor, I laughed out loud. What a great relationship! Again, THANK YOU for going that extra mile! I look forward to reading at your website every day!

Hunter's_owner
October 10th, 2006, 11:40 AM
So glad that you have shared your story. Its entertaining, enlightening and heart warming. It is people like you guys that make the world a better place for everyone (and everything :) ).
I look forward to hearing more stories.

jawert1
October 10th, 2006, 12:33 PM
I check your blog daily to see what new hilarity is posted, but Truffles' plight is both amusing and heartwarming. I'm glad she found you and Mrs. Author and look forward to your updates :)

Prin
October 10th, 2006, 12:47 PM
I love it! Love the email exchange. So funny.