Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tired of getting your high speed ready yet?

Prin
October 9th, 2006, 10:58 PM
I just uploaded some videos from this summer... :o
I'll just post a couple, and if you want to see more, you can just look at my "from user" thing..:o

Jemma splashing aboot:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3752716110949416572

This one, IMO, is hilarious. I can tell Jemma, "Ok it's Boo's turn" and she stops chasing the toy or whatever. So in this one, it's Boo's turn, but check Jemma out in the beginning in the background. :D
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6874527750694112958

And this one.. Comedy la Boo. I'm focused on Jemma, and I tell him to go in, which normally, he does. He runs to land and then into the water to go follow her. So when he disappeared from my view, I thought that's what he was doing. And he just kept reappearing.:D (oh and you hear Jemma screaming because I threw the airdog too far :D)
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6516530504269997711

And that's it for now.:o

jiorji
October 9th, 2006, 11:15 PM
I love how she jumps in the water. Run, jump and then fall in the water. hehee

Puppyluv
October 9th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Prin, I don't think anyone will ever be tired of getting their highspeed ready if they get to see the dynamic duo in action!:thumbs up Great videos!!!:love:

Prin
October 9th, 2006, 11:20 PM
Thanks. :o

Um.. I think I captured the feeling (i.e. general excitement) of Boo's pacing in the car... It's hard when you're driving, but I think I got it (or as much of "it" as you can get in an 11 sec movie...)
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=6064245996850568405

Theres one other good one too, but it hasn't been processed yet.:shrug:

Oh, here's an ok one.. I gave Boo a head start and it didn't work out the way I thought...
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=5321417412273776267

jiorji
October 9th, 2006, 11:23 PM
umm no driving and filming :rolleyes:
His eyes look amazing in that car movie

Prin
October 9th, 2006, 11:32 PM
lol and those are his "freaking out" eyes. :D If you can see the whites of Boo's eyes when he's looking at you straight, he's freaking out.

I have another car one, but it's really cruddy and hasn't been processed yet either. :o Yeah, dangerous maybe, but the highway was pretty dead that day, and I wasn't really watching what I was filming... :o ok, nuff excuses.:D

btw, notice how you don't see Jemma at all in the car one? She's tucked away in the corner, being a good doggy as usual.:D

technodoll
October 9th, 2006, 11:33 PM
dang it have to reboot to see it, my laptop got scrubbed today (yayy new xp! runs better now!) and can't play videos, too tired to finish installing all componants... oh well it gives me something to look forward to tomorrow during lunch break! :)

Prin
October 9th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Maybe they'll all be uploaded by tomorrow? :o :shrug:

Either way, they'll be up for a long time, so no rush.

And I mean, there's no obligation to watch them.;) :o

Prin
October 10th, 2006, 04:04 PM
ok, here are the last few that I uploaded...

Jemma jumps really far off the dock (almost as far as the Superdogs on TSN ;)) when she has room to get some momentum up:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=3126267072475147862

And the race... Boo starts off in the water so it's fair..
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=790373485918224222

Hunter's_owner
October 10th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Great videos, for sure. I love the one where Jemma is peaking in the background.

Hunter does the same pacing in the car as Boo. Does Boo not like being in the car? I think everytime I see videos of Boo, he reminds me more and more of Hunter, it must be the labish qualities ;)

mummummum
October 10th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Those are great Prin !! Quite the little water rats. I can't believe how far Jemma can jump! And the landing hind-feet fist is soooo Scooby-Doo.

Prin
October 10th, 2006, 08:12 PM
LOL Scooby Jemma.:D She can jump in without getting her head wet. Quite the skilled little swimmer...

Yeah, Boo just gets too excited/anxious in the car. He tries to see everything that goes by, and if there's music on, it has to be the same song over and over or he gets worse.:rolleyes: A couple of years ago, we drugged him when we came home from PEI because we couldn't take it anymore.:D

Hunter's_owner
October 11th, 2006, 12:44 PM
If Hunter knows where we are going he is okay, but if we go on a road that we don't usually take when he is in with us, he freaks out and paces. If I had to drive for any distance, I would seriuosly consider drugging him :o . I never noticed the music bothering him before, I will have to check that out...

Prin
October 11th, 2006, 01:02 PM
oh, yeah- Boo paces, but if you turn off the regular route...:eek: My back seat is destroyed. :(

I tried every music... I tried the Doors (not too agitating...), I tried classical, some Rage against the Machine, and a bunch of others. The ones he does best with are Radiohead and Hole/Courtney Love or no music at all.:D

technodoll
October 11th, 2006, 01:04 PM
bon! was finally able to see the videos (at work), so much happy splashing around! :crazy: pretty soon it'll all be frozen up... noooooooo :yell: jemma's faster in the water cuz she no got a big clunky life-vest slowing her down... so there :D (you go, boo!)

Prin
October 11th, 2006, 01:12 PM
No, she's faster because she's competitive. Boo's not. He's the type to give up as soon as he's passed.:D
Meanwhile, Jemma's got half her body out of the water so she can doggy paddle faster.:D

We'll have to get Maika and Jemma swimming together- if Maika can keep up, it'll be a constant race.:D

technodoll
October 11th, 2006, 01:19 PM
shhhhh prin - i was trying to boost boo's morale! :p

maika's a slow, passive swimmer.. plod plod plod... more floating and slow paddling than anything else, LOL! but she does love the water... :)

Prin
October 11th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Jemma's funny with her splashing. She just splashes around in circles and can do it for hours.

And to think, when we got her, she didn't know how to swim yet.:sad:

phoenix
October 11th, 2006, 02:27 PM
If you want a race, we should get Jemma and Sam together. Man is he ever competitive.

Prin
October 11th, 2006, 03:13 PM
:D Funny doggies, eh? Sam sounds like a match for Jemma.:)

Lissa
October 12th, 2006, 11:56 AM
OMG I love the videos!!! It's so cute how Jemma splashes - is she trying to catch the splashes or just making them for fun? So adorable!

I was going to say poor Boo for losing the race but since he's quite adept at subtly getting the airdog regardless, its okay!:D

Jemma and Boo aren't disturbers of the peace when they swim - YAY! Dodger bays constantly (which incidentally, is how he wins a race - the constant baying scares away the competition:o)

Prin
October 12th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Yeah Jemma splashes and then tries to catch her splashes.:D
She does scream, but only if we throw it too far out.:D

Heh heh Dodger freaks out the competition.lol You need video of that.:D

rainbow
October 13th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Great videos....Boo and Jemma always look like they have so much fun. :crazy: