Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Conclusion

erykah1310
October 8th, 2006, 06:18 PM
I have finally accepted that "I" live in "their" house!:(
I no longer make the rules around this house when it comes to the pets, Kita ( couch hog) is NOT allowed on the couch AT ALL ( but sleeps there constantly when my back is turned and sneaks off ever so quietly when she hears me approaching):frustrated:
The cats.. NOT ALLOWED ON KITCHEN TABLE :yuck:.... but i find many many paw prints up there daily :frustrated:
Kitty litter STAYS IN LITTER BOX... but its sooooo fun to dig in it and spread it all over the floor then tackle the broom when mum sweeps it :frustrated:

I could go on and on, but I finally relinquish my position as " owner" of the household. I suppose I'll just accept my duties as maid.:shrug: :confused:

:D

mummummum
October 8th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Yes Erykah, there comes a time in every woman's life when she learns to recite the Common Prayer of Petlife

"Dawg, grant me the serenity to accept the cats I cannot change..." :D

Prin
October 8th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Maybe you're wrong and they're right. You know, sofas have been proven to delay the onset of arthritis. Ok, maybe not exactly, but hard floors really do speed it up. They're just trying to keep your vet bills down.:love: ;)

erykah1310
October 9th, 2006, 09:14 AM
Maybe prin,,, maybe :D

Rottielover
October 9th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Oh boy do I know that feeling, all of them that you said...Especially with the new kitten

SnowDancer
October 9th, 2006, 12:05 PM
My husband's aunt and uncle always prided themselves on having taught their dog that she was never to go on couch. Of course they ignored the fact that every time they drove off the dog was on couch waving goodbye.

rainbow
October 10th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Hee hee.....this is so true. I'm always finding dog hair on the couch that the boys know is "supposed" to be "off limits". :D

cpietra16
October 11th, 2006, 06:53 AM
I gave up that battle a long long time ago. Don't waste anytime on this problem. You will never win. Just enjoy. Winnie seems to think I was born yesterday when it comes to the hair on the couch..."how did it get there?, I ask" looking sternly at her...she does not reply but looks down all the while her paws are pointing to the cats...Yah right.