Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

jacka** pet owner

wdawson
October 7th, 2006, 11:39 AM
i have a coworker who wanted to get a dog,i thought i had talked him out of it,for the reasons as follows.
lives in an apartment.(not that anything is wrong with that if you are a responsible pet owner).
has 2 children,3 and 1 1\2 and girlfriend was 7 months pregnant at the time,has by his own admission said she never takes the kids out unless she really has too.(so how does doggie go potty and where).
well now the baby is here and doggie must go.
he told me on friday that he got a letter from the by-law for dog barking.(dog is locked on the balcony all day,this is where the dog goes potty also.(poor people living below:yuck: )
now he has asked me to find a new home for him(wish i had the room).
she is a sweet lab\husky and only 1 1\2 and on her second home:sad:
dog should not need a licence.......owners should

some people just piss me off......and i have to deal with this person every day:mad:
ok i'm done ranting

Prin
October 7th, 2006, 11:46 AM
People suck.:(

Frenchy
October 7th, 2006, 10:31 PM
A coworker ask me to tell him if I ever see a young yorkshire for adoption. Yep,right buddy :rolleyes: He had one and lost it :confused: Then he got another small breed that was too hyper or barked too much so he gave the dog the another coworker. Yes,right,I will tell you if I see one for adoption,don't hold your breath! :mad:

technodoll
October 7th, 2006, 11:19 PM
wait until christmas rolls around.... new puppy for the kids :mad:

rainbow
October 7th, 2006, 11:35 PM
So, you work with this idiot every day. Is he your best friend? Why not tell him how you feel? You said he was a "co-worker" so it's not like you're telling your boss he's a jerk. :shrug:

mummummum
October 8th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Shame there isn't a by-law officer you could call about the kids who never see the light of day. Me ~ I would offer to help him re-home the dawg because at least I would know where the grrrl was going and after the dawg was appropriately placed, I'd tell him to get a vasectomy as he doesn't deserve to have children or animals.

wdawson
October 8th, 2006, 01:50 AM
rainbow

i am his boss.......have to be carefull what i say.

mummummum........i thought about calling childrens aid.....they already took his daughter from the mother once......they are scamming mothers allowance...so he got custody and she lost the money for that kid but thats all that changed.

mummummum
October 8th, 2006, 02:22 AM
Oy ~ being his boss, that's awkward. :frustrated:
Want the number for the welfare fraud hotline ?:evil: