Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Person

PainMan
October 6th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Hellow everyone!!! I am new here and will be glad to have a plave to get information about my little Shi Tzu Angel. I live in North Carolina and I am an amputee on the left side. Angel is my best friend as I live alone and she is all I have. So hellow everybody!!!

Don & "Miss Angel"

Slams_58
October 6th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Welcome. Do you have any pictures of your little Angel?

PainMan
October 9th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Yes, I do have a picture of my sweet "Miss Angel:", but how do you go about posting one in the message here?

Don:confused:

joeysmama
October 9th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Hi Don. I have a shih tzu also. His name is Cooper and he's not quite an angel. LOL ! But he has personality plus, is cute as a button and makes us laugh all the time.

I had not originally wanted a shih tzu. It wasn't a breed I was interested in at all, but fate sent us in that direction. I was talking to a woman who worked at the vets office. She had big dogs, and loved big dogs, but of all the small dogs shih tzus were her favorite because, as she said, "They got the whole dog in there !" I loved that !!

Welcome to the boards !! You will love it here !!!!

rainbow
October 11th, 2006, 12:49 AM
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, I am not the one to tell you how to post a pic of your little girl. If no one answers here, please post your question in the General Forum section, as we would love to see a pic of her.