Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Cast-aways

poppies1976
October 5th, 2006, 01:47 AM
These are my little ones. They are all animals that some jerk has decided was not fit for a home, and have dropped them off here and there. So I do my part when the little ones find me. following the two pics per post rule..

Napoleon, the white one. oldest and wisest of the beasts. Rather skittish ever since she was little. She has been with me for 10 years. She is the queen without a doubt. She was in a litter of kittens my sister in law had, and this one in particular was being snatched up by the throat, by her daughter, so I took her home where that stuff just doesnt happen.

Djinn, is the gray one, she found me at work, no joke, smaller than the palm of your hand, with her throat cut. I took her home and nursed her back to..HELL CAT. She is vocal tempermental and tough as nails. she once ran out of the house to take up for another one of our animals being chased by a neighborhood stray.

I will posts the remainder of the family later

chico2
October 5th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Love the colouring of Napoleon(:confused: )she looks more like a Charlie Chaplin:D
You can post them all in the same thread,just click Reply and keep posting pics,we love pics and rescue stories like yours:cat:

jessi76
October 5th, 2006, 09:44 AM
beautiful rescues! I too love Napoleon's coloring.. very striking!

Lissa
October 5th, 2006, 10:29 AM
Very cute - I love "Hell Cat":crazy:

rainbow
October 5th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Very pretty kitties. :cat: And, bless you for rescuing them. :angel: