Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

finally a pic

angeldogs
October 4th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Well heres 2 pics.Just fiqured out how to make the size smaller on the camera.

angeldogs
October 4th, 2006, 01:17 PM
another pic.

angeldogs
October 4th, 2006, 01:19 PM
maybe this time.forgot to upload

Dog Dancer
October 4th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Beautiful dog pics. What's his/her name?

rainbow
October 4th, 2006, 04:14 PM
Jag is just as gorgeous as ever. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Lissa
October 4th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Very handsome boy! Gotta love the Weim's!:love:

Frenchy
October 4th, 2006, 07:51 PM
He's so shinny !

jiorji
October 4th, 2006, 08:25 PM
i LOVE the second pic. I love doggies who look like they're smiling :D

technodoll
October 4th, 2006, 08:26 PM
what a BEAUT!! such a happy boy, too! :highfive:

Prin
October 4th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Yeah, to be honest, I don't see anything scary in his eyes. It's all love and happy.:)

angeldogs
October 5th, 2006, 02:02 AM
Prin.That whats shocking.Now that i got my camera settings figured out i can get more.The second and first i had to use a toy.Asn soon as he sees the camera he turns his head

Prin
October 5th, 2006, 05:16 PM
lol he's a diva! :D

meb999
October 5th, 2006, 06:40 PM
awwwwwwww, so handsome!!

angeldogs
October 6th, 2006, 04:00 AM
I want to get one with his girlfreind behind.Mastiff/boxerX.Jag used to lay down to play with her.She a beauty.

Byrd
October 6th, 2006, 08:03 PM
What a beautiful boy!! I've always loved Weimeriner's, especially their eyes.

angeldogs
October 7th, 2006, 01:59 AM
I loved his eyes we had matching blue.Now his are turning Amber.:sad: .No more matching eyes.

mastifflover
October 7th, 2006, 10:00 AM
What a handsome boy. I love Weinramers just way to active for my life style that is why I own a big couch potato. I look forward to more pic of him and his friend.

Prin
October 7th, 2006, 12:54 PM
I loved his eyes we had matching blue.Now his are turning Amber.:sad: .No more matching eyes.
Were they light blue? I'm just wondering because I know my doggy had really light yellowy eyes when we got him, but not they're dark amber. For my doggy, I think it's lack of health that drained all the pigment out of his eyes, and as he got healthier, his eye color intensified. I've heard that some dogs seem to have blue eyes, but they don't really and it's more of a lack of color. So maybe as your guy gets healthier, his eye color is coming out. (Just my theory).

Inverness
October 7th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Weims very often lose their blue eyes as they get older. The accepted colours are grey, blue-grey or light amber.

As for your dog's temperament, you might want to have him properly assessed. Weims have been totally overbred in the last years and sadly, many have very poor temperaments which require vigilance.

angeldogs
October 7th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Prin they were a really blue.Inverness I'm calling the Vet on Monday.And see what actions i should take.And what they think.

Byrd
October 7th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Willow's changed too, they started as dark blue when she was really young (like 4 weeks), then went green, now they are yellow. I love them, but they freak a lot of people out.

Weims have beautiful eyes, and a beautiful coat colour, there is a reason they call them 'ghost dogs'. LOL I should have one just for that reason. :crazy:

~michelle~
October 7th, 2006, 06:55 PM
i wouldnt worry about the eye colour changing as they get older it happens pigmentation darkens with age (it happens with humans too many babies are born with blue eyes and it changes ) hes handsome....

angeldogs
October 8th, 2006, 07:32 PM
I'm not worried about the eyes.It's the they don't match mine anymore:D