Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi - I"m new

adallis
October 3rd, 2006, 08:44 PM
Hello,

I would like to introduce myself and my lovely dog Tony. He is a male chihuahua and is about 1 1/2 old. He is my bestfriend. I'm so happy to have found this forum. I look forward to lot's of posting and lot's of fun.

a

JoshLauraMcGirr
October 3rd, 2006, 09:07 PM
Welcome to the group

joeysmama
October 3rd, 2006, 09:08 PM
Welcome Adallis !! Tony is such a big boy name for a little guy. I love it ! Do you have pictures? We loooove to see pictures.

You'll love it here. Everyone is so helpful and it's really a lot of fun.

JoshLauraMcGirr
October 3rd, 2006, 09:31 PM
Hey JoeysMama, do you have any new pictures yet???? I love seeing pictures of Joey, he's so adorable.

adallis
October 3rd, 2006, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the welcome, I'm so excited.

I would love to post a picture of Tony but it won't allow me because the file is too large. How can I shrink the picture for you guys?

Help!

rainbow
October 4th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Welcome to the forum. I'm not the one to help with your resizing problem as I'm not too computer saavy. :o If someone doesn't answer here post your question in the General Forum. I can hardly wait to see pics of Tony. :D

papillonmama
October 16th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the welcome, I'm so excited.

I would love to post a picture of Tony but it won't allow me because the file is too large. How can I shrink the picture for you guys?

Help!

Hi,

maybe this sticky will help. http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=24119&highlight=resize+pictures

Can't wait to see Tony.:fingerscr