Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stolen Puppy

m.bond
October 3rd, 2006, 07:27 PM
On sept. 28 2006 someone broke into our house and took our 12 week old Bull Mastiff (female). We are all in shock. My two kids are not handling it so well. We live in Guelph On., it happened between 930 am and 330 pm. She answers to Keira (keer-a). I'm attaching pictures. If anyone has any information it would be a miracle, our phone number is .

With Hope
The Bond Family

Dragonfly
October 3rd, 2006, 07:34 PM
Bond Family -

I have the information you posted, including your phone number and if someone needs it then can pm me.

For many more reasons than I have time to go into right now, personal information - such as phone numbers - are not allowed to be posted on the open forum.

Again - if anyone reads this, has seen or has information on this puppy - please pm ME for the phone number.

rainbow
October 10th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Do you have an update on Keira? :fingerscr :fingerscr

Rottielover
October 11th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Have you contacted the breeder as well, so she can keep an eye out as well

shannon1233A
October 11th, 2006, 09:10 AM
I can't see the pic as it's a pdf file and don't have Adobe, do you have anoth pic? Any news on Keira? Our community channel through Cogeco cable will also put an ad up on tv, just call the Fergus office as I've seen them run lost pets for free, the channel runs all day long for community affairs, goings on etc. You can get the Fergus office number in the phone book, or pm me and I'll send it to you.

I'm so sorry this happened to you, have the police been contacted?