Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Evo RM

technodoll
October 2nd, 2006, 07:56 PM
so i got my big bag today :) spoke to the store owner and told him since the whole EVO line's pricing has been reduced by the manufacturer, he should lower his prices too. So I paid $72 instead of $75... still the heck wayyy too expensive but oh well. Neither doggy was interested in the food, but it was just before their evening walk so i'll try again tomorrow (maika only snacks on kibble occasionally, and dakotah needs to finish the old Evo first, so no rush).

OH and while i was waiting in line to pay for the food, a lady was asking for Science Diet canned for her cats... i said "no no no"... she asked why, i told her, and she promptly switched the order to a case of canned Evo :angel: . same thing for dry... got her to switch from "SD senior light" :yuck: to Innova Evo regular for cats, and told her to simply feed less :) She was sooooo easy, you could tell she was just wanting someone to point her in the right direction. yay!

erykah1310
October 2nd, 2006, 07:59 PM
Yay Techno!!!:highfive: You reached 1 person not from here!!!! Way to go!!:highfive:

Prin
October 2nd, 2006, 08:09 PM
Cool! I don't know how your dogs aren't ravaging the RM... My doggies are lovin' it.

SunGurl372
October 2nd, 2006, 08:15 PM
Harley's in love...must think I'm adding steak or something to her kibble! :D