Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello, I'm new!

sdmorge
October 1st, 2006, 09:42 PM
Hello,
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is "sdmorge" (for the purpose of this forum). I'm recently married and my husband and I own two cats (Buddy & Milo) and just recently a new German Shepherd/Australian Shepherd mix puppy who has no name yet but will tomorrow when my husband gets back into town. But I'm thinking of "scout" for a name.

I look forward to learning training tips for my dog. He's 3 months old and he is house-trained, crate trained (although we're teaching him to go on his own), can sit, doesn't jump and fetches already.

He's amazing with kids and loves to be around people.

Our cats are fantastic as well. Buddy was a "free to good home" kitten and is very friendly and loves people. He's very freaked out about the new addition to the family but loves kids and is a "talker". He is pure black and has beautiful gold eyes. Buddy is tall and sleek

Milo is a rescue kitty that was found in the dumpster at the grocery store. He is another all black cat (I swear not on purpose!) - he's a bit timid, but loves my husband and I. He enjoys drinking water out of the bathroom faucet and playing fetch. Milo is short and stout - so for having two black cats, they are very very different!

Pictures of my "crew"

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6da22b3127cce883031c5614400000016108AatWrdm0Ztx
http://render2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6%3DzqH%3AxxqUD7qRUrKxzX7BHpUUKx gXPPG%3F87KR6xqpxQQPGxa0oxPelxv8uOc5xQQQoeoe0eGQQl qpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gXPPG%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442

Thanks for letting me introduce ourselves!

sdmorge

Otto-San
October 2nd, 2006, 02:42 PM
Welcome!:pawprint:
Your pets are gorgeous. There is a lot of good info sharing on the site. You'll enjoy it:thumbs up

rainbow
October 2nd, 2006, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting the pics. Buddy and Milo are gorgeous and certainly seem to get along well. Your no-name puppy is adorable and looks like he can be full of mischief. :D

t.pettet
October 2nd, 2006, 09:29 PM
Beautiful fur-babies.