Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What If ?

BeaconsfieldBob
October 1st, 2006, 06:11 PM
Good Day All ! et Bonjour !

Just a Quickee for Thee !
I'm done with traveling and done with idiotic misfits !
These days i'm trying to cope with the deaths of my Buddies ; it's just such an empty feeling where my home has turned into just being a house !

Anyhow , here's my ''pitch'' ; if anyone in the Montreal area has puppies that need a great home .... please contact me !

I'll Rant & Rave at a later date !
Thanx !
:ca:

cpietra16
October 1st, 2006, 06:16 PM
Have you checked out the rescues in your area...there are so many dogs that need a good home

Prin
October 1st, 2006, 06:20 PM
Welcome to the board!

Sorry for your huge loss. :(

You can check out www.petfinder.com. there are a lot of rescues around Montreal, and a few of them are members here.:)

rainbow
October 2nd, 2006, 02:39 PM
Welcome to the forum. I agree with the others. Please check out the local shelters/rescues in your area and let us know what you find.

BeaconsfieldBob
August 18th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Good Day All !

Thanks to EveryOne that posted.... Ended up taking in an abused dog , poor old fellow , 91/2 year old Black Lab ...he was beaten and was scared of everything & everyone ; Except me for some reason ; Changed his name upon arrival and he is now a Happy dog !
I can't stand people that abuse animals (can you imagine what the family must go through ???)
Any how , Odus is fine and has become a great protector , but sadly he is still afraid of things like water hose but not if he stands next to me !

That's it for now ! I'll drop-in more often !:thumbs up :thumbs up :ca:

hazelrunpack
August 18th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Sounds like Odus got a good deal in the end! :thumbs up Thanks for being his :angel:.

And welcome to the forum! :D Do you have any pictures of your labby to share?

PS I hope you plan on posting more than once in a year--I can't wait that long to see pics of Odus! :laughing:

rainbow
August 20th, 2007, 01:35 AM
Thanks for adopting an older dog. :angel: Hope to see pics of Odus in the photo forum soon. :pawprint: