Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our family has expanded

Toonces
October 1st, 2006, 02:40 PM
I would like to introduce you all to Sophie "he" is just over a yr old and has now joined our family. I bought him for my god daughter last yr for her bday (with her parents permission of course) and now they cannot keep him. She had named him before we found out he was a boy. My cats love him and he lived with a weim so he is used to dogs, my dogs are good with him to but supervised of course.

cpietra16
October 1st, 2006, 02:45 PM
He looks so soft. Congrats on the new addition:D

Prin
October 1st, 2006, 03:33 PM
He's adorable.. Heh heh Sophie... Reminds me of "Princess Sophia" from "How to lose a guy in 10 days". :D

Love the ears.:dog:

chico2
October 1st, 2006, 03:46 PM
OOOOH,I love Bunnies,but then what don't I love:shrug: a really cute little bunny:love:

Toonces
October 1st, 2006, 07:02 PM
He is very sweet and very loveable, will be going in to get neutered in a few weeks. He is very clean and is litter trained but I would like to get some weight on him as I feel he is too thin. Have been doing alot of research on bunnies and asking alot of questions at the pet store, (it has been many yrs since I had a bunny ) am also looking at buying him this big cage so he can get more exercise, I have him out a few hrs a day and he loves it and does not chew such a good boy!

erykah1310
October 1st, 2006, 07:04 PM
OMG, how adorable.... I love Lops :cloud9: I have never seen a grey one though, I want one. ( but I have to wait till the rescues get homes first)
Sophie is gorgeous.

Inverness
October 1st, 2006, 07:08 PM
Hey ! I have a bunny up for adoption ! He's been here for ages. Anybody interested ? :D

Sorry for the threadjack Toonces, I couldn't help it ! :o

Toonces
October 1st, 2006, 07:12 PM
funny thing when I got him he was blonde he changed color with age.

Inverness go ahead and threadjack if it means exposure for a animal that needs a home, I don't mind at all!:thumbs up