Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

muzzled dog

crimblelou
October 1st, 2006, 10:32 AM
i recently had a fall out with my neighbours about them having a staffie chained in their garden with a canvas muzzle on that could get its nose through the fence to where my little 2 yr old boy was playing when i asked them to move it because it was going mad at him they told me it wouldnt bite because they had 4 children and it was ok with them, after tryin to explain to them that just because it was fine with their children it didnt mean to say it would be ok with mine i also own dogs and while they are ok with my little boy i would not be 100% that they would be ok with theirs when they were on the other side of the fence, when i asked why they couldnt fasten it up in the front garden away from him they replied becaused it might bite someone !!!! so i would just like to bring to light the ignorance of some dog owners, i think its about time we thought about banning people from owning dogs rather than banning a breed i think all people should be veted b4 being responsible for a dog :frustrated:

mummummum
October 1st, 2006, 08:06 PM
Poor dawg ~ not much of a life is it ? I might want to bite someone too if I was left chained up all day with barely enough room to pace, my mouth bound together so that I could barely breathe and overheating because I wasn't able to pant. No wonder he wants to stick his nose through your fence - your human and having fun.

Humans certainly can be lousy animals can't they ?