Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

G'dmorning, my name is eric

berto
October 1st, 2006, 10:53 AM
I thought this would be an excelent place to meet ppl with a wide variety of experience...think I found it. Anxious to meet you all...here are some of the members of my family, i have a bit more but for now i think they will do just fine.

ciao.

eric

hm i cant seem to figure how to fit my pictures in this, gimme a while. for now heres one that looks like him

Prin
October 1st, 2006, 01:08 PM
Welcome to the board! I've never seen one of those doggies in person before... How many furries do you have?

berto
October 1st, 2006, 01:25 PM
I took nother picture, this time with les res. i hope it will fit. Shaggy is a Berger de Brie, We (my wife and me) wwere lucky enough to come across one when we made our visit at the local, SPCA. I dont have to say that my mind was computing at high rate, not the say the least. We jumped on him , and took him home, he met Kelly...another story. Shes is our baby, golden retriever. Shaggy also met his 2 older cousins (2 cats) and of course with Cashew our bird...pictures to come later. heres Shaggy...

berto
October 1st, 2006, 01:27 PM
there we go..sorry to take the unecessary room in your forum..
berto

rainbow
October 2nd, 2006, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the forum. Shaggy is very cute. Can't wait to see the rest of your crew.