Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Christmas Party! Mtl

poodletalk
September 29th, 2006, 04:35 PM
'Save a Stray at Christmas Soiree' for the SPCA Monteregie,

on December 2nd at Scoty'z Bar in Grill in St.Hubert, (by driving, St.Hubert is 15 minutes away from Downtown)

from 5:00 pm -9:00 pm.

For ONLY 10.00$ a ticket, you will get a three course meal (meat lasgana or veggie lasgana, salad, desert, coffee/tea)

Bring your friends, family, co-workers and internet friends to support a worthy cause!!

If anyone is interested in purchasing a ticket, just send me a PM!!

*Christmas time is a fun time for all of us, unfortunaly, for the SPCA'S, they receive large amounts of cruelty calls where dogs are left outside without shelter, the poor animals have frost bite on their noses, tails and ears. Cats are found with tips of their ears missing because of the cold* Lets help "save a stray" by raising money for the SPCA Monteregie.

Approved by pets.ca Administration!

Frenchy
September 29th, 2006, 07:13 PM
I looooove their lasagna last time.I will probably be there...come on pets.ca people,it's only 10 minutes from Champlain bridge :)

Frenchy
October 4th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Darn,I just find out today I was working that day :(

mummummum
October 6th, 2006, 11:41 PM
...come on pets.ca people,it's only 10 minutes from Champlain bridge :)

Is that north of Eglinton ? Cuz I start to get dizzy north of Eglinton and east of Coxwell :D . ( just a little "centre of the universe " humour for the Tranna peeps)

Stacer
October 7th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Is that north of Eglinton ? Cuz I start to get dizzy north of Eglinton and east of Coxwell :D . ( just a little "centre of the universe " humour for the Tranna peeps)

And west of Jane.:D

poodletalk
October 7th, 2006, 07:46 AM
Thank-you Masttiflover and Buddy for your donation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel: :crazy: :thumbs up :party:

mastifflover
October 8th, 2006, 01:44 PM
You are very welcome

dragon_queen
October 8th, 2006, 05:40 PM
I'll be there, LOL.
I work at scotyz on saturdays :)
I hope to meet all of you then.

Boubou
October 8th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Count me in - Scotyz Lasagna is the best!!

Frenchy
October 8th, 2006, 11:50 PM
I'll be there, LOL.
I work at scotyz on saturdays :)
I hope to meet all of you then.
:offtopic: :sorry: Were you there last spca dinner?

dragon_queen
October 9th, 2006, 12:25 AM
yes, i've worked at scotyz for years. :)

Frenchy
October 9th, 2006, 12:33 AM
So I guess I saw you......

Frenchy
October 9th, 2006, 12:34 AM
So I guess I saw you......I loved the lasagna they had :cloud9:

mummummum
October 9th, 2006, 03:41 AM
And west of Jane.:D

Where's Jane ? :D

(:sorry: :offtopic: )

poodletalk
October 9th, 2006, 07:33 AM
Dragon Queen, I was at the last Scoty'z dinner as well and for the next dinner, I will be there early to set up. Maybe we will see each other :D

We may have couple of surprises at this dinner, which I think our dinner guests will find alot of fun :D :thumbs up

BouBou, I am so glad you can make it! Are you going to bring Susieqt with you?

Frenchy, it's too bad that you have to work that day, maybe you can show up after your shift is over. (I am not trying to pressure you though)

Rottielover
October 9th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Ok, here's the thing, is this dinner appropreiate if I bring my 2 1/2 yr old daughter....If so then we would love to join.....As long as someone gives amazing directions, because I suck

poodletalk
October 9th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Hi Rottie,

We had alot of requests of people who wanted to bring their children, we looked into it, but the answer was no.

Scoty'z is a bar and grill,everyone has to be 18 years old and older to get in.

Sorry about that, if you could find a babysiter that night, we would still LOVE to have you!

Rottielover
October 9th, 2006, 10:59 AM
after the dinner will people be going out or anything???, just curious. I will ask grandma to sit

dragon_queen
October 9th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Dragon Queen, I was at the last Scoty'z dinner as well and for the next dinner, I will be there early to set up. Maybe we will see each other :D

We may have couple of surprises at this dinner, which I think our dinner guests will find alot of fun :D :thumbs up

I start at 4 pm so i'll be there to help. I had fun last year, lots of nice people and good food. :party: and the animals benefit .:thumbs up

poodletalk
October 9th, 2006, 04:38 PM
after the dinner will people be going out or anything???, just curious. I will ask grandma to sit

After the dinner is over, it turns into the bar. They have pretty good music, decent size dance floor. If you stay after the dinner, I am sure you will have a good time and the drinks aren't expensive either.

dragon_queen
November 30th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Don't forget to come this weekend. :)

poodletalk
November 30th, 2006, 10:25 AM
I will be there by 4:00 to set up! The party is sold out!!! Everyone is going to have such a good time. I don't know if you are aware, we are going to have a reverse Ms.Claus who will be going around the tables to collect stuff for the shelter animals.

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2006, 09:59 AM
So how was it ?

poodletalk
December 3rd, 2006, 10:04 AM
So much fun! The party was sold out!!!

Everyone was in the "Christmas mood" the food was great. Ms.Claus was amazing!! We got ALOT of donations of food, treats, collars, leashes, cat/dog toys. We had a slide show of the shelter and it's animals.

The service at Scoty'z was Fantastic, I hope all the staff made some decent money!

It was nice to see BouBou, Susieqt and Dragon Queen at the party!

LL1
December 3rd, 2006, 12:00 PM
Glad it was a success!

dragon_queen
December 3rd, 2006, 03:22 PM
I had a great time too and it was nice to put some faces to the names. :)

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2006, 05:03 PM
wooohooo for the donations :thumbs up

poodletalk
December 4th, 2006, 07:40 AM
People were so generous, the donations were AMAZING! We got a box full of quality leather leashes, boxes of dog food, cat food, squeaky toys for both cats and dogs, treats, balls. You name it, we got it!!!

I can't thank Scoty'z enough for letting us have a Christmas party their, the staff was great and everyone who attended was so willing to help our wonderful cause

mastifflover
December 10th, 2006, 01:58 PM
Glad to hear you got lots of donations for the animals. Hope everyone had a great time any pics

Mahealani770
December 14th, 2006, 01:09 PM
It's times like this when I wish I was in Canada :sad: :pawprint:

JennieV
January 5th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Too bad I only discovered this forum recently, like 2 days ago...LOL...I would have loved to come...! but I am pretty sure I will be in the next one, if it takes place again...:crazy:

LynLyn
January 5th, 2007, 11:41 AM
I wish I knew about this! I would've been there. Will be there next year though