Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Goodbye my beloved Daisy

Frenchy
September 27th, 2006, 07:56 PM
It's so hard,I don't even know what to say,where to start.Daisy was my angel, she was not my dog,she was my best friend. I feel so numb right now,I already miss her,what I am going to do tomorrow,and the next day ? I want her back. I never tought it would be so hard. She looked so peacefull when it was over, I just kept hugging and kissing her. I am so sorry Daisy,for all you had to endure,I love you and I wish you were still with us. I will never forget you.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
September 27th, 2006, 08:00 PM
I am so sorry sorry Frenchy - I know you mentioned Daisy had been sick for a while. My thoughts are with you and daisy. :pray: :rip:

jesse's mommy
September 27th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Frenchy, I'm so sorry. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes right now. I know it's hard. Just know that Daisy is running free with no more pain and will be waiting for you at the bridge. RIP Daisy. :rip: :grouphug:

papillonmama
September 27th, 2006, 08:23 PM
I'm so sorry Frenchy.

Prin
September 27th, 2006, 08:26 PM
omg I'm so, so, so sorry Frenchy. :sad: I wish I could give you a real hug.:grouphug:

Skryker
September 27th, 2006, 08:37 PM
:grouphug: I am so, so sorry Frenchy! I have no words that are good enough-sorry. :grouphug:

LibbyP
September 27th, 2006, 08:39 PM
omg I'm so, so, so sorry Frenchy. :sad: I wish I could give you a real hug.:grouphug:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :rip: sweet Daisy, I am glad to read she is finally at peace I know this last little while with her has been very hard on you both, it was her time to go and you did that for her, God Bless You, for setting her free. I know the pain you are feeling will pass but never go away

erykah1310
September 27th, 2006, 08:43 PM
:grouphug: Im so sorry Frenchy

You did the best for her, you were her angel and she will be forever yours. :grouphug:

:rip: :candle: Daisy

vel
September 27th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Frenchy, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what you mean, I truely do when you say Daisy was your best friend......I lost my best friend at Easter. I just want you to know that my thoughts are with you and I know how much it hurts........:pray:

technodoll
September 27th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Oh frenchy... i am so, so sorry for your loss... words are little comfort right now but we are all sending you big hugs and warm thoughts; daisy was one lucky girl to have found a friend like you when she needed it the most. you will see her again, have no doubt about that. :grouphug: avec beaucoup d'amour :grouphug:

poodletalk
September 27th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Frenchy,

I am so sorry about Daisy, it's never easy to say goodbye to a beloved pet.
I am so sorry for your loss, please take good care of yourself.

rainbow
September 27th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Frenchy, I am so sorry for your loss. :candle: Even though you did the right thing for Daisy :rip: I know how hard it is for you right now. :grouphug:

mastifflover
September 27th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Oh Frenchy I am so sorry for you but you did what you did because you loved her so. She is no longer in pain and is playing with all our past loved dogs and cats. :grouphug: for you and Daisy. She felt like part of our family I was so sad when I read your post. Take care and know you are in our thoughts. Daisy is watching over you

jiorji
September 27th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Frenchy it was for the best. SHe was in pain, you gave her peace.
sorry it had to end this way :rip: :pawprint:

badger
September 27th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Oh Frenchy, I had no idea her time was so close. RIP Daisy. Thinking about you both tonight. Glad you have your other furbabies to snuggle up to.

BMDLuver
September 28th, 2006, 06:35 AM
HEAVEN'S DOGGY-DOOR
My best friend closed her eyes last night,
As her head was in my hand.
The Doctors said she was in pain,
And it was hard for her to stand.
The thoughts that scurried through my head,
As I cradled her in my arms.
Were of her younger, puppy years,
And OH...her many charms.
Today, there was no gentle nudge
With an intense "I love you gaze",
Only a heart thats filled with tears
Remembering our joy filled days.
But an Angel just appeared to me,
And he said, "You should cry no more,
GOD also loves our canine friends,
HE's installed a 'doggy-door"!

Original version written by Jan Cooper 1995

cpietra16
September 28th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Rest, play, run, and chase in peace and pain free. I am sorry Frenchy. It's always so hard.

jawert1
September 28th, 2006, 11:37 AM
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Frenchy
September 28th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Thanks everyone for all your support. I know it will get easier. But I miss her so much...I keep looking at her picture,I had to put one on my fridge door yesterday,I just had to see her face. And I have one in a drawer in my office,I keep looking at that one too. She was so cute.:sad:

phoenix
September 28th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Frenchy, I'm soooo sorry for your loss. Daisy had a wonderful life with you and she will go on living in your heart and memories. :grouphug:

Golden Girls
September 28th, 2006, 12:55 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Frenchy. :rip: Daisy :candle:

doggy lover
September 28th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Frenchy I'm so sorry for your loss, I know its hard but yes it does get easier. Then there are the days you find a little hair ball or another thing brings back a memory and you wind up in tears. Daisy will be waiting for you at rainbow bridge.:angel:

chico2
September 28th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Frenchy,I am so very sorry you lost your friend:sad:
It's a feeling hard to describe,but one most of us have experienced,the sadness and the tears seem never ending.
One day you'll remember Daisy,with a big smile on your face,for the one of a kind wonderful dog she was,your love for her will always be there,you never forget a good friend.:rip: sweet Daisy

Lucky Rescue
September 29th, 2006, 12:27 PM
OH I am so sorry.:sad:

RIP sweet Daisy. You were very loved and will be sadly missed.:sad:

The Fragile Circle

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only certain immortality,
never fully understanding the necessary plan."
Irving Townsend.

mesaana
September 29th, 2006, 12:42 PM
I don't know how I've missed this... I'm so sorry to hear about Daisy :rip: darling girl

happycats
September 29th, 2006, 02:36 PM
I am so very sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Daisy is at peace now, in a pain free wonderful place:rip:

Writing4Fun
September 29th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry, Frenchy! :sad: I wish there were words that could make this easier for you, but I know from experience that there aren't. Just know that we're all here for you if you need us. :grouphug:

meb999
September 30th, 2006, 07:02 PM
I'm so sorry Frenchy. Daisy était bien chanceuse de t'avoir eu comme maîtresse. J'aimerais pouvoir te dire quelque chose de rassurant, mais il n'y a rien à dire...je peux juste te donner mes condoléances.

Rest in peace Daisy. Your spirit lives on in our memories. :candle:

Rottielover
September 30th, 2006, 08:02 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.....memories will help heal your wounds

Frenchy
September 30th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Thanks you so much everyone,you're all so nice,yes, it does it makes it a little easier to know that you do understand. I do miss her...

technodoll
September 30th, 2006, 11:07 PM
frenchy... how are you today? :grouphug:

Frenchy
September 30th, 2006, 11:30 PM
frenchy... how are you today? :grouphug:
Weird,I haven't stop to think yet.But I'm not a crybaby and find myself crying if I think too long about Daisy.It's new to me,I usualy have control over everything,not this time.Sometimes I'm sad about it,sometimes mad,why her,why so soon,and the worst ; feeling guilty.Sometimes I feel like I killed my dog,I did go to the vet and told him to euthanasize her,I hate this feeling....I miss her soo much and the worst is to know I will never have a dog like her,the only thing comforting is the last night,when I slept on the floor beside her the whole night, I would give anything to have it back.I feel like a kid,a cry baby,who doesn't want to understand or to let go....so basicly,when I stop to think about it it,I feel like s*** ! :sad:

Prin
September 30th, 2006, 11:33 PM
:grouphug: I'm so sorry Frenchy. I know it hurts so badly.:sad:

You didn't kill your doggy. You gave her peace and dignity.

meb999
October 1st, 2006, 11:27 AM
i remember that feeling when I went to have George euthanized.
Just remember, that you did what was right FOR DAISY, even if it was what was painfull for you.
She was in great pain, it would have been unfair to HER to keep her alive just for yourself. You did the right thing, and I'm sure she's eternally greatfull to you.

Big hugs, Frenchy. It gets easier over time. :grouphug:

technodoll
October 1st, 2006, 12:07 PM
:grouphug: frenchy... grief is for the living because the dead are at peace now, try to think of daisy as a happy, painfree girl and it might help ease YOUR pain... :grouphug:

coppperbelle
October 1st, 2006, 07:23 PM
I have hesitated all week to ask how things were going with Daisy and did not see this post until just now. I don't usually come to this area as it is so hard. Something made me check tonight. Please know that I am truly sorry to hear of her passing. When you told me last week that she was no longer eating I had a feeling that her time was near. Please know that you did the right thing and that she is at peace running pain free with Belle and all our other special friends.
Take care of yourself and if you need to talk, I am here.

Linda

Stacer
October 1st, 2006, 08:20 PM
I haven't been on very regularly lately, so I missed this thread until now. So sorry to hear about Daisy :grouphug: :grouphug: :rip: :pawprint:

Frenchy
October 4th, 2006, 08:16 PM
I wanted to tell everyone thanks for all you kind you,and for being here.It still hurts like hell. I just added Daisy to the virtual pet cemetary.I don't say much about her,because everytime I try,the tears cloud my eyes.But I did put a picture of her,the same I have now on my screen saver,at home and at work.I just have to see her as much as I can.Thanks again.:grouphug:

Prin
October 4th, 2006, 08:18 PM
:grouphug: Poor Frenchy. Losing pets is so horrible.:sad: :grouphug:

mummummum
October 5th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Frenchy ~ :grouphug: :pawprint: from me, Bridie, Ceili and Declan. Even when you know the end is nearing, it doesn't ease the sense of loss and the ache of loneliness. I am so terribly sorry ~ be gentle with yourself. :pawprint: :grouphug: