Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from New Jersey

debfife
September 27th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Hi! My name is Debbie and I'm a new member.

I am owned by three pugs. Two fawn-Duke age 7, Cosmo Kramer age 5, and Shandi a crazy 6 month old black pug.

Duke was just diagnosed with a brain tumor last week. We're at a wait and see point. We have to hope that it doesn't continue to grow but have to wait it out to see if he shows additional symptoms. Hopefully it doesn't grow any more.

I have been involved with pug rescue off and on for several years.

My husband and I also have two saltwater fish tanks. One 90 gallon with just fish and a 225 gallon reef tank. We have over 400 gallons of water running through our tanks. It's crazy!

LibbyP
September 27th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Welcome debfife,Pugs are :crazy: funny little dogs, I just love them. Sorry to hear about your one boy Duke:fingerscr :pray: for you and him that he shows no more additional symptoms. Cannot wait to see pics of the gang :thumbs up

vel
September 27th, 2006, 09:56 PM
Hi Debfife, welcome. I am new to this site also. I have found a wonderful community of animal lovers here like myself. The information and support here is incredible. My sister has a black pug named "Lola"and she is a character. She most certainly runs the household. Any of the pugs I have met have personality galore....I have my fingers crossed for Duke, please keep us updated....:pawprint: :ca:

rainbow
September 29th, 2006, 01:33 AM
Welcome to the forum, Debbie. Fingers crossed for Duke. :fingerscr We'd love to see pics of him, Cosmos Kramer and Shandi.

Prin
September 29th, 2006, 01:39 AM
Welcome to the forum! :fingerscr for Duke.

Any pics of the pugs or your tanks?:o