Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Diaries of Cat and Dog

technodoll
September 27th, 2006, 08:25 PM
EXCERPTS FROM THE DOG'S DAILY DIARY
8:00 am - Oh Boy! Breakfast! My favorite!
9:30 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!
9:40 am - Oh Boy! A walk! My favorite!
10:30 am - Oh Boy! A car ride! My favorite!
11:30 am - Oh Boy! Lunch! My favorite!
12:00 noon - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!
1:00 pm - Oh Boy! The yard! My favorite!
4:00 pm - Oh Boy! The kids! My favorite!
5:00 pm - Oh Boy! Dinner! My favorite!
5:30 pm - Oh Boy! Mom! My favorite!
6:00 pm - Oh Boy! Playing ball! My favorite!
6:30 pm - Oh Boy! Sleeping in master's bed! My favorite!

EXCERPTS FROM THE CAT'S DAILY DIARY:
Day 283 Of My Captivity.
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.

Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant. Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded; must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair; must try this on their bed. Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmm, not working according to plan.

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...

jiorji
September 27th, 2006, 08:34 PM
lol funny cos it's true!!I can almost bet on anything my Peanut wrote that. She's not easily amused.

dogcatharmony
September 27th, 2006, 09:10 PM
too funny...........i can see my cats writing that too. thanks for the laugh

LM1313
September 27th, 2006, 10:46 PM
I LOVE it! :D

rainbow
September 27th, 2006, 11:34 PM
LOL....how true. :D

Lissa
September 28th, 2006, 12:10 PM
SO FUNNY!! I laugh like a lunatic everytime I read that! Cats are classic!

ByronsMum
September 29th, 2006, 07:49 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
That would be Paddy and Byron to a tee!!! Paddy doesnt seem very amused when Byron decided to attempt to lick him. Generally speaking, Byron ends up with a bop on the nose....but takes it as "let's try this again! that was fun!"

Silly furbabies!!!!! :o

Frenchy
September 29th, 2006, 08:09 PM
monsieur le chat is more dog than cat so...I can't really relate.But my past cats where absolute :king:

rainbow
September 29th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Doesn't monsieur le chat have a name yet? :D

Frenchy
September 29th, 2006, 08:17 PM
With everything that's been going on,I couldn't think of anything else so I think I'll stick with monsieur le chat,aka le chat! Or if you can find a name for a really chatty cat ! (he just doesn't stop!) Everytime my mom is on the phone I tell him ; say hi to granny and he just meows away and my mom can't believe it! :D

jesse's mommy
September 29th, 2006, 08:26 PM
How about Gilbert? (As in Gilbert Gottfried :D )

Frenchy
September 29th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Who is Gilbert Gottfried? :confused: And no,my cat is too cute to have Gilbert for a name.;)

LM1313
September 29th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Chatterbox? :D

technodoll
September 29th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Moulin ( paroles)! LOL

rainbow
September 29th, 2006, 10:22 PM
How about Gilbert? (As in Gilbert Gottfried :D )

That's a good one but with a French pronunciation...Jilbert (sp?)....:shrug:
I don't know but I know there's a hockey player with the same sounding first name. :o Help anyone from Quebec....:o