Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Excuse me I need to powder my nose...

phoenix
September 27th, 2006, 07:27 PM
After every meal or snack, Miss Maia now has decided that she must clean her face. She does have big jowlies (boxer).... but it is soooo funny that she goes over to the towel near the door and drags her mouth over it to wipe her face! Does anyone else have this interesting show after dinner?:shrug:

JoshLauraMcGirr
September 27th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Awww, that sounds really cute... post some pics :D

jesse's mommy
September 27th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Not a show like this, but Jesse ALWAYS needs to kiss us after she eats. As if she is thanking us for her dinner. Needless to say, it's not the most pleasant smelling kiss or the cleanest. :yuck: But she gets really mad if she doesn't get to "thank" us. Sometimes I can divert her from my face to my hand. :rolleyes:

I love their routines. Don't you?

phoenix
September 27th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Jesse's Mommy, Sam and Maia thank us too. I wonder if that's what they're really doing or if they're looking for more "hey are you holding out on me or is that REALLy all you're going to feed me" lol

I like that they do that, it makes me feel good!

(I'll try to get a pic tomorrow)

jessi76
September 27th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Tucker rubs his eyes when he's sleepy.... he literally uses his paws, rubs his eyes, grumbles, then curls up with his paws over his face, hiding from the world.

dogcatharmony
September 27th, 2006, 08:04 PM
this summer i ripped out the old flooring and put in hardwood. i am not a fan of carpets but i got a 5 X 7 carpet for the dog so she could have at least one place in the house to get traction on. what i ended up will is a 100 dollar carpet that is used as a dog napkin. she starts at one end with her nose down and sideways and her rump in the air and scoots end to end at least 4 times after any meal or treat. it is hilarious.........at least she is happy:D

Skryker
September 27th, 2006, 08:12 PM
My 2 fiends think the new couch is a dog towel:frustrated: . If they are wet in any way, they rub on the couch to dry off. Same for itchy faces-rub it on the couch.

And Bronwyn has a good roll upside down on the carpet in the living room every morning. Fingal has at least one roll a day, but he isn't so picky about the time!

Dancer-cat has to announce that she is about to jump on the bed by clawing the mattress 3 or 4 times first, or clawing at the carpet. She's never bothered the other furniture though. :thumbs up

Prin
September 27th, 2006, 11:57 PM
My dad's jack wipes himself off after going out in the rain...

Jemma and Boo don't clean anything, really..:shrug:

Cinnabear
September 28th, 2006, 02:04 AM
Too cute. Could just see her wiping herself clean after eating.:angel:

Hunter's_owner
September 28th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Hunter does that too! After he finishes eating, he will go to the couch, or his blanket and wipe his face over it until he feels it is clean :rolleyes: .
We have started to leave his blanket on the couch, or on a bed so that he will use that instead of a clean sofa, or a clean bed!!!