Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Will my puppy forgive me?

dog woman
September 27th, 2006, 04:30 PM
I have a 7 yr old dog ( daushhaund/min pin mix) we have had this dog for 6 yrs she was abandoned( best dog ever) we recently got a jack russell who is about 12 weeks old now and still not potty trained . We are going away for 4 days next weekend( canada thanksgiving) we can't bring our dogs . I found someone who will look after them but need any suggestions for make it a easier time while they are away and will we be back at square one with the potty training after we get back??

jiorji
September 27th, 2006, 04:35 PM
is this dog sitter taking them to her/his house?? Is she aware that the puppy isn' toilet trained and that he might pee in her house? :o

dog woman
September 27th, 2006, 06:47 PM
yes the dog sitter is take them to there house they live out on acreage( so dogs will have room to run) I was going to take them to a pet boarding place since the puppy isn't trained and she offered to take them she so oh please don't do that so I said okay as long as you are aware of accidents.I am hope all goes well and sure wish I could bring them along.

LavenderRott
September 27th, 2006, 06:57 PM
I am assuming that this is someone you know well.

I would make sure that you have written out the pup's schedule and that the dog sitter is prepared to adhere to it so that potty training can continue while you are gone.