Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dvp

Shaykeija
September 27th, 2006, 12:56 AM
I got Missie her cans of DVP duck and potato food. Opened a can and there were carrots in there.:eek: Now I know they won't hurt Missie so I called the 800 number. The lady I talked to was very nice and said no they should not be in that formula. She said she would send me some coupons. Wow, today I received coupons for 2 free cases of dog and cat food, $2 , $5 and some free snacks from them. I have had a run of good luck lately. My vet would not take back a prescription bag of food I got for Tyra. He sold me the wrong stuff. I call Hills and sent them the UPC code and my bill. They sent me $70 in coupons for Tyra's food. Yea.......free food for her for like 6 months. I know Hills is not the best but Tyra is doing well on it along with the PP diet. PP = Pumpkin and probotics. Not more soupy poopy. I have taken her off the pumpkin now and her and Missie are on the probotics. Any idea how long to keep them on them?

mummummum
September 27th, 2006, 01:02 AM
It depends on your doggie. She may simply need them as a regular part of her diet. You can try switching her off the probiotics to plain, unsweetened yoghurt and see how she does with that in the poop department.

Prin
September 27th, 2006, 01:04 AM
Yeah probiotics are always good.

Weird about the DVP though. I'm glad they have good customer service..