Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Congratulations Marcel!

marko
September 25th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Marcel stayed at the Montreal SPCA for over 4 months. He became the favourite dog of many of the SPCA volunteers. Nobody could understand why he wasn't getting adopted, because he has a really good nature.

Well after 4 months of being in the same fairly small cage, Marcel was finally adopted by a lovely couple this weekend. Already it looks like a nice transition and I think the couple that adopted him as well as Marcel himself deserve a bunch of high fives so here goes: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :party:

Thanks to everyone that considers adopting pets instead of buying them. Thanks to so many dedicated volunteers that help get the job done!

Here are a few fresh photos of Marcel in his new home.

technodoll
September 25th, 2006, 08:01 PM
awe i love happy endings! sniff! congratulations to everyone! :angel:

rainbow
September 26th, 2006, 01:00 AM
He has such a sweet face. It's hard to believe that it took over 4 months for someone to adopt him. Kudos to everyone involved :highfive: and it looks like Marcel has found his forever home. :cloud9:

Frenchy
September 26th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Thanks Marko for posting this. We need more happy endings. This dog is beautiful,can't believe it took 4 months for him to get adopted. :grouphug: to his new family and everyone who helped Marcel! :love:

Toonces
September 26th, 2006, 02:52 PM
I just love happy endings thanks for sharing:D

doggy lover
September 26th, 2006, 03:11 PM
I do to, he is so sweet why would no one adopt him? Thankfully he has a forever home now.

chico2
September 26th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Thank's Marco,and congrats to Marcel:highfive:
He looks like a wonderful dog:love: