Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found golden retriever on 401 between Prescott and Brockville

shayla
September 25th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Hi all,

I found a golden retriever on the Hwy 401 this morning, around 8:30am, heading East between Prescott and Brockville. Not sure of the gender, but he/she was very well groomed, orange color, young, friendly and very scared. She was wearing a collar but no tags.

She was running frantically against the traffic while few cars stopped and I was lucky enough to catch her and guided her in my car. A very nice lady said she would take her to the police station or the SPCA in Brockville, but I called the SPCA and Police station in Brockville they said no one has brought in a dog yet.

I left my phone number with the lady who took him/her and if you see this, could you please reply and let me know what happend after. Also if you are the owner of the dog you can probably find him/her at the SPCA in Brockville. I really want to find out what happened to the poor thing, if anyone has any information please post to let me know. Thanks...

Erica

shayla
September 27th, 2006, 02:22 PM
I was contacted by the SPCA in Prescott and the doggie has safely returned to her owners :-)

jesse's mommy
September 27th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Woo Hoo! I love happy endings! :highfive: