Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Ontario

bluegeode
September 24th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Hi Everyone
I am new to this site
have been reading post and find them very interesting. I do hope to get to know some of you. I have a 6 mo0nth old Basset hound, and am hoping to talk to other basset hound owners.Hope to send a picture, when I figure out how to do it.:sorry: lol
Patricia

rainbow
September 24th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Patricia, welcome to the forum. I don't own a basset hound but I think they are adorable and can hardly wait for some pics. :dog:

jesse's mommy
September 24th, 2006, 08:16 PM
I second everything Rainbow said. Welcome to the forum! :D

vel
September 25th, 2006, 12:17 AM
Hi.........Ontario:dog:
Bassets are sooooooo adorable. I just learned the picture thing myself. You need to download a program (photobucket.com is free) and the one I used. Then you follow their instructions and highlight the image code and finally cut and paste your pic to the forum. It will appear on a post as a code but if you preview your post you will see the picture. Hope that helps and welcome. My family is in Ontario. :D

jesse's mommy
September 25th, 2006, 04:48 AM
You can also upload them by clicking on manage attachments.

~michelle~
September 25th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Oh my Ive never owned a basset hound but Ive wanted one since i was a kid (i think it has something to do with my love for elvis b/c i wanted to name it presley) but welcome and i hope we see pic soon...

bluegeode
September 26th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Thanks everyone that replied to my post. I look forward to chatting with everyone. Thanks also for advice on putting in a photo. Will be trying soon.
i live near Orangeville. Ont. and yes bassets are very cute.....But they are a handful. We love her so much, but need advice on a few things. Hoping to finds a little help
Have a great day, will post again very soon.
Patricia