Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tomorrow's the Big Day

Amy's Mom
September 20th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Well tomorrow's the big day for Amy's spay. I will let you all know how it goes for her. :thumbs up It will probably be stressful as the vet is a man and she is still quite afraid of men, but they know what they are doing so I'm pretty sure she will be okay.

The person we got her from wanted to breed her with her male poodle. She said that she is a good momma and another litter would be good for her (huh)? and WE, meaning her and I would have some exra money. Since do we need more unwanted puppies just to make money. I just don't understand this mentality.:mad:
There is no way Amy is EVER going to have anymore puppies. She is just now starting to get some weight on and getting stronger. I have starlted working with her on manners and sitting and stuff and have realized I have to keep her mind occupied and busy. She is one smart dog.

thanks for letting me ramble,
Dee

Prin
September 20th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Good luck! I hope all goes well.:) :fingerscr

rainbow
September 20th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Glad to hear that Amy is getting spayed. I hope it's not too stressful for her. :fingerscr

the gang
September 20th, 2006, 09:55 PM
:fingerscr hope all goes well, boy oh boy do we love our little ones keep us posted