Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lucky Number Slevin

technodoll
September 17th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Just saw this movie tonight, had no idea what it was about and it blew my socks off! :thumbs up wicked twisted plot, great actors, snappy funny dialogue, very "snatch-esque"... anybody else seen it? :)

erykah1310
September 17th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Nope didnt see it, i went to rent it but both copys were gone. Maybe next weekend.

I had to watch An American Haunting ( more my type anyway) and it was good.

technodoll
September 17th, 2006, 12:35 PM
yeah i also liked american haunting :)

you'll enjoy Slevin, it's brilliant :thumbs up

jawert1
September 18th, 2006, 04:45 PM
I finally got to see it over the weekend TD and yeah, great movie. Even more fun that they don't hide the major "twists" but make it a great journey instead :) Kinda like Usual Suspects (WHO IS KAISER SOZE??)

Maxine
September 20th, 2006, 06:36 PM
indeed, the movie was very good! (plus, a lot of scenes are made in montreal, can you see them??)

Maxine

technodoll
September 20th, 2006, 10:26 PM
(plus, a lot of scenes are made in montreal, can you see them??)

you're kidding! :eek: no which scenes?! i didn't notice! eeek i'll have to watch it again, LOL

erykah1310
September 22nd, 2006, 10:33 PM
I watched it tonite, I loved it!!!!
That was a very cleaver movie, i was a bit lost for the first little bit, but then, it made more sence.
Great Movie!

technodoll
September 22nd, 2006, 10:36 PM
wooohooo! so happy others liked it too :highfive:

Prin
October 27th, 2006, 07:11 PM
I saw it a couple of weekends ago. It was pretty good. I watched it twice (had it for a week) and the second time around you see all the clues. :evil:

Very recommended (but not for kids at all...).

jesse's mommy
October 27th, 2006, 09:42 PM
I thought this movie rocked! :thumbs up :thumbs up (That's two thumbs up!)

skeetsh00ter
November 14th, 2006, 01:02 AM
slevin is definitely one of my favorite movies i have watched recently. i have to say that i had no idea how it was going to end up!