Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lazy day with Billy :)

Smiley14
September 16th, 2006, 07:17 PM
I'm fighting a sinus infection, so have been laying in bed enjoying a lazy Saturday afternoon with Billy. Thank goodness for laptops and kitties to keep you entertained! :)

Here's Billy joining me as I am turning on the computer:

Smiley14
September 16th, 2006, 07:19 PM
And here is Billy waiting for me when I got up to go to the kitchen:

Smiley14
September 16th, 2006, 07:20 PM
And here is when he got bored and moved to the floor for a good grooming (can you tell I just vacuumed?) :):

Smiley14
September 16th, 2006, 07:21 PM
And finally my favorite, the big Y-A-W-N! And I promise he just had his teeth cleaned five months ago...not sure why they look so yellow here! LOL! But I love this one, hehe. :) You can see his shaved belly is sporting a new coat of white fluff as well. :)

Prin
September 16th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Love the yawn!
Day in the life of a spoiled, care-free kitty.:D

technodoll
September 16th, 2006, 11:17 PM
I'm fighting a sinus infection

i HATE those! :sick: hope it clears up soon... being sick is no fun. yayyy for billy and his funny distractions, LOL! :cat: he's a beautiful kitty.

Smiley14
September 16th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Yeah, they can be pretty miserable. I've been diagnosed with chronic sinusitis as I've had several infections and antibiotics no longer work on me. My next step is endoscopic sinus surgery, but my doctor is holding off for now and having me try a more holistic approach first. So we'll see... It's getting very old, that's for sure!

I just had to take pictures of Billy in his silly everyday actions because it struck me today as I was watching him that I won't get them for much longer. So I grabbed my camera and had to capture and share them! I couldn't stop laughing at the yawn. I think I'll treasure that one forever! :love: It is just so special to me to see him acting normal right now. I couldn't ask for more for this moment!

chico2
September 17th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Smiley,love the yawn picture and the others too of course,Billy is a picture of contentment,really cute:cat:

rainbow
September 17th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Great pictures, Steph. Billy is sure looking good. :thumbs up The yawn pic is priceless. :D