Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Where is the weirdest place your pet has vomited?

marko
September 11th, 2006, 07:15 PM
I play a wee bit of guitar and today Zak our cat puked on the chords/Lyrics to One by U2. He also messed up my chord book with vomit. The F sharp 7 diagrams are completely illegible.

Last month he horked up a hairball with some vomit INSIDE my running shoe. There was perfectly good ceramic tile all around the shoe but the bum decided that my shoe was the perfect receptacle.

Where's the weirdest place your pets have vomited?:shrug:

les
September 11th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Okay this is sort of disgusting .. just to warn you ;)

My bf and I lived in this townhouse and in the bedroom we had a tall dresser - like mabe 6 feet high or something. I couldn't even see the top. Sometimes the cat would sit up there.

We moved out after about a year and when we moved the dresser there was puke all down the wall!! She must have thrown up facing the wall when we weren't in there and it wasn't on the top ... just down the wall!!

It was pretty sick trying to chisle it off! ;)

Frenchy
September 11th, 2006, 07:42 PM
My dogs don't vomit :king: :queen: :angel:

Prin
September 11th, 2006, 07:48 PM
On newspaper.... What? That's weird. I was thrilled, but still... My doggies are so well trained. :D

btw, Zak's got a good eye for bad music.:D :evil:

jawert1
September 11th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Peaches threw up *on* Simon, and then in my duck shoes once last winter. I've never seen Pointer actually run to the bathroom and jump in the tub on his own volition.

Hunter's_owner
September 11th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Well Hunter don't vomit very often. But just a couple of weeks ago after a long hard day of eating grass, he did. We feed him around 6 in the evening. So around 6:30 after he finished eating and drinking he threw up on the floor, next to the mat. So I when to get a shopping bag to put the paper towels in, and on my way back up stairs I noticed that he was about to throw up, so I opened the bag and he threw up in that!!!

Puppyluv
September 11th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Layla LOOOOVES to go behind my couch and vomit.. yeahh really funny.... SHe also likes to vomit in my shower, which is kind of convenient for the clean up, at the foot of my bed, in my croc (also easy clean up) and supremely, into a blanket, and then roll up the blanket so that I never see it until like three days later. (Layla had this month last year where she puked and puked to no end. We spent weeks at the vet (literally) and no cause was ever found, the only thing that the vet could think of, was that she was sympathy puking, because I was extremely sick at the time, and was puking 10+times/day.... so I know a lot abotu her puking preferences).
She chose the blanket method for the muffin incident last week.

LibbyP
September 11th, 2006, 09:24 PM
Well now my old Siamese was famous for puking from high places:yuck: down the side of the fridge but the best had to be down the front of the T.V. yucky!! I do have a good/gross/sad story of a friends dog though, she lives in an old farm house, every spring they get raccoons nesting in the walls, well this one year her one dogs chewed through the wall and got one of the kits(:sad: ) sorry but she was at work and this had never happened before. Anyways she had company over for supper that same night that are not animal people, her dog came up to them right after supper went under the table and puked, ontop was the nose - ya how gross would that be?:eek: :yuck: :yuck: Her company didn't stay long:D

jesse's mommy
September 11th, 2006, 09:35 PM
On me while I was sleeping. :frustrated: :yuck:

jawert1
September 11th, 2006, 09:45 PM
OMG Libby, I would have died a million deaths at that, but man, what a story to tell later!

Jesse's Mommy, do you now bolt completely upright out of a dead sleep whenever you hear that horking noise they make just prior to yarf? :crazy:

Prin
September 11th, 2006, 09:48 PM
omg that heaving noise... We joke about it all the time. Like "Are you gonna cry?" and then you start fake crying and it turns into doggy heaving. :D

jesse's mommy
September 11th, 2006, 09:50 PM
You have no idea how fast I jump now. :crazy:

Maya
September 11th, 2006, 10:40 PM
One kitty my mother had many years ago, bless his soul, was up on top of a glass door. He vomited a large amount of brown liquid, and a big piece of undigested boiled liver. The liver was just balanced on top of the door, and you couldn't see through the door anymore. I have no clue where the liver was coming from in that neighborhood, the cats just kept bringing it home.:shrug:

Angies Man
September 11th, 2006, 11:05 PM
My last poodle would start the vomiting spasms, and I'd rush him to the back door. Mostly, I'd settle for not ralphing on the furniture or carpeting.

Once I was asleep and I heard the noise, and pulled Charlie into the master bathroom, and we actually made it to the toilet.:D

Angie puked twice on the way home the day I got her, about 6 weeks ago. But hasn't even burped since. Tho like many babies, she does get a case of the hiccups once in a while. . .

normag
September 11th, 2006, 11:25 PM
dont very ofton vomit but when they do its always in the same place,I only have one carpet its a round thing that goes underneath the coffee table and for some reason thats where they go, they have the choice of a hardwood floor or ceramic tiles, but NO that would be too easy for mom they do it on the carpet----go figure

Sunkist/Winnie
September 12th, 2006, 07:23 AM
They choose carpet for the traction if offers. Weird I know but I read it someplace...at least that's why they say cats look for carpet.

We have very little carpet at out place, and I've seen the cats run for a room with carpet, or at least head to an entrance so they can puke on the floor mat.

Kristin7
September 12th, 2006, 07:34 AM
When my cat Annie starts puking she can't stop, like hiccups, I guess. So when she pukes, it is about 20 times ALL OVER THE HOUSE, until she's dry heaving. gross, and poor cat! I had a cat Chester, who one time was heaving so we quickly propped him up at the toilet and he did it in there.

Jesse's mommy, I must say, that is one of my worst puke fears, that one of them will get me in the middle of the night! ick

rainbow
September 12th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Hee hee, some of these stories are really funny. :crazy:

My dogs hardly ever puke (now that they don't eat Nutro) but when they do it's always on the carpet. My cats are 3 yr. and 4 yr. and have probably only puked twice both times downstairs on concrete.

Skryker
September 12th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Unfortunatley, i can relate to being woken up by an animal heaving onto the bed. :yuck: I hate doing laundry in the middle of the night, but I wasn't gonna leave it. Ewwwie. Poor Bronwyn looked so embarrassed, too. And Dancer has graced me with furballs in the middle of the night, too. So, yeah, I can levitate straight up from a sound sleep at the first hint of heaving.

Ronni52565
September 16th, 2006, 11:03 PM
My kipper would wake up in the middle of night and try to make it off the bed or the edge of the bed. One night it happened. I rushed to take him out then sheets to the sink in the basement. Kipper was done, clean sheets on the bed and we went back to sleep.

Next morning: I got all dressed and stuck my foot in a shoe that was off under the bed..shoes aren't allowed in the bedroom now :-)