Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I think I died and have gone to heaven

doggy lover
September 11th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Tucker just loves to be brushed, can you tell! He will lie there for hours and let you brush him, thank god for that with all the long fur.:p

doggy lover
September 11th, 2006, 05:31 PM
one more he hasn't moved yet.

Hunter's_owner
September 11th, 2006, 05:44 PM
I wish Hunter would let me do that. He sees the brush coming and tries to hide from it. He gives it the evil eye, lol:rolleyes: . He has to be in a pretty good mood before I can do it. Thank goodness he has short fur, and he doesn't shed toooo much.

Byrd
September 11th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, same here. Brushing the back and neck is fine, but let's not go near the butt, between the legs, or behind the ears. :evil:

rainbow
September 11th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Doggy lover, you are sooooo lucky. I have two dogs that hate it. :frustrated:

Prin
September 11th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Very cute. Does the girly's shirt say "Have you hugged a cow today?" That's funny.:D

doggy lover
September 14th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Yep that what it says Prin, my daughter is a city girl with a country heart. She show black angus cattle for a friend of ours in Stayner Ont. She is like me just loves animals, all animals, she won't even eat black angus meat in case it if one of our friends that ended up in the market. What is the chance of that? It wouldn't surprise me if she ends up a vegetarian as she eats very little meat, mostly with me nagging her. Maybe that is why she wears a size 1, mind you she has a sweet tooth. LOL

Prin
September 14th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Very cute. I wish I was that good to the animals.:o

Frenchy
September 15th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Lucky Tucker! Your daughter sounds like a great kid!