Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fabreeze Allergen Reducer - Allergy alert!

ChancesMom
September 11th, 2006, 02:07 AM
Hey all!

You may already know this, but I was looking at Fabreeze Allergen Reducer today, which is labeled as pet safe but it has corn in it!

I know that our pets would not be eating it... but at least when a surface is damp if a pet is allergic or sensitive to corn he may have a reaction, so I figured I would mention this.

Take care.

SnowDancer
September 11th, 2006, 09:47 AM
I can't use any products such as this. I have very bad allergies and can't take anti-histamines. My husband bought this product and I swear the dog sneezed.

rainbow
September 11th, 2006, 11:11 AM
I've never used it but that's good to know. Thanks for posting. :thumbs up

Prin
September 11th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Good to know. With my man allergic to the world, I thought of using it but Jemma's allergic to corn. Lucky I didn't buy any.:)

dtbmnec
September 11th, 2006, 05:37 PM
O.o Oh my....I've been using it....

Hmmm I dunno if the boys are allergic to corn....of course I do only use it sporadically (ie. maybe once a month)....hmmm

Megan