Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Member from Minnesota

TooDogCrazy
September 10th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Hi there, I'm new to this group and while I can see there's a lot to learn, I like what I see so far -- looks very helpful & fun too.

I have 3 dogs at our house (St. Bernard who is 6, Labradoodle puppy that is 4 months old and Goldendoodle puppy who is 2 months old) + 2 kittens about 4 & 5 months old. Its total craziness around our house right now, but I wouldn't have it any other way! :crazy:

Thanks for welcoming all of us newcomers!

Anita
Rochester, MN :crazy:

rainbow
September 10th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the board.That's quite the crew you have there and you certainly must have your hands full considering their ages. :D

We'd love to see some pictures of your crew.

LibbyP
September 10th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Oh My Goodness TooDogCrazy, with all those juniors around how on earth do you stay sane?;) :D Like rainbow, I cannot wait to see pics of the fur- family.:pawprint:

Smiley14
September 11th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Welcome from a fellow Minnesotan! :D

Prin
September 11th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the board! From the looks of it, Minnesotans will soon outnumber the Canajuns here.:D

chico2
September 12th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Hello Anita(nice name,he,he)my namesake and welcome to the Forum!
You certainly have a large,mostly very young crew,that poor St Bernard might want to move out:D
Of course we like pics of all of them,incl the wee kittens:cat: :dog:

TooDogCrazy
September 12th, 2006, 10:23 PM
....like how to add pictures....and how to create a free webpage for the animals.... everytime I try, I fill out the same info and it tells me my username (or something like that) is already taken ....so I've got to play around on this site a bit more before I can figure out how to post pictures. I have hilarious pictures of my Saints (only 1 left now) and their playing with the kittens (old ones and new ones) ....the new puppies are so active that its next to impossible to get a picture of them but I did get a few! :dog:

SOMEDAY, I hope to stop reading some of the past posts long enough to figure out how to properly work it.

But ....right now.... "Cesar" is on and I just *MUST* go ...LOL ...hope everyone else enjoys the newest doggy guru around, Cesar Milan, as much as I do. Gotta love a man who loves his dogs.

Good night everyone!
Anita
Rochester, MN