Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update On Tyra

Shaykeija
September 10th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Well we have had success with the pumpkin. As long as she gets pumpkin she has good poops. I am beginning to think she just needed a high fiber diet. She is healthy, happy and a true joy. It has now been 3 months since Sophie died. I still miss her so much....:sad: .My father fell in love with Tyra so much that when he goes home tomorrow, I will have to check his bag to make sure he did not smuggle Tyra out of the house.:p
My Dad is 79 and he wants a little dog like Tyra so I found him a 8 year old Shih Tzu. Dad was worried about what would happen to his new companion should he die. I gave him a note to give to his lawyer stating...Should Dad die or become unable to take care of his dog it was to be returned to me. He is even going to leave some money in his will for the continued care of his dog. I have done the same thing in my will. Should the hubby and I die together the animals get everything. They will get to live their lives out in the same manner that they have had with me. On their natural deaths all money and property will be liquidated and released to a named animal rescue group. My family is totally peeved but so what...these ARE my fur kids. Tough patootie to them .

Prin
September 10th, 2006, 12:59 AM
I'm glad Tyra's doing better. :thumbs up

Lucky beasties to have been chosen by you.:)

rainbow
September 10th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Woohoo for Tyra. :highfive:

We have a supermarket here called Extra Foods that I believe is connected to Loblaws back east. They have pure pumpkin on sale this week for $1.00 per 398 ml can. :D