Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Should have called shamus Chicken George.

simbasmom
September 6th, 2006, 12:49 PM
:crazy: If anyone out there has watched the Big Brother All stars you know Chicken George (a man) had to eat slop for 60 days.(this was porrage with probably vits in it.) well my poor little sh- tsu 14 lbs, has been eating this can food from the vet hypo- med cal for 4 weeks, he has the same hard food which he now picks on like cookies now and then.I feel so sad not to spoil him with anything other than a greeney once a week, and sometimes he leaves it alone.he`s going to-day for his dry skin check at the vet. and thanks to prin I printed out the ingredients of that Dinovite and will let her look at it. thanks every for your concern regarding his extreme dryfeet,legs and ubderarm, I just hope we can get to the bottom of this soon cuz he is 10yrs."-):fingerscr

Prin
September 6th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Good luck! :fingerscr

rainbow
September 6th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Good luck at the vet....keep us posted. :fingerscr

Byrd
September 6th, 2006, 09:13 PM
Now you just have to start dressing him up in weird outfits! :rolleyes:

simbasmom
September 6th, 2006, 09:18 PM
:eek: can`t do that, when we used cake color for food and made his hair over his lost eye everyone posted saying you don`t have the right to dye your dog. so we let him be just a blond dog. but it is cute when he is in his raincoat, he gets to play he`s a dalmation dog.only 14lbs.lol

Byrd
September 6th, 2006, 09:21 PM
LOL I was making fun of Chicken George... just teasing. :p

simbasmom
September 7th, 2006, 01:24 AM
:love: :party: I was hoping he would go to the end he sure was a characture wasn`t he:crazy:

Byrd
September 7th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Yeah, I was hoping for the shock of him winning. I watched only seasons 1 and 2 so the only ones I knew previously are CG and the Chill Town boys.