Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

WOW ... just when I think I've seen it all...

Esaunders
September 6th, 2006, 10:12 AM
So I'm pretty much laidback with animal wierdness/grossness

Paint-peeling dog gas? No problem, grab the Febreze
Chewed shoes? Meh Not shoe obsessed anyway
Gouges dug in wall? I'm pretty handy with polyfill :shrug:

BUT I have NEVER seen anything as bizarre, gross and funny as the wet farts on the wall I came home to yesterday. HOOOOOLY crap! :eek: :yuck: :eek:

Literally blasted through the crate wire onto the wall behind the crate!!! What a mess to come home to and scrub up...

Guess there wasn't nearly enough bone in that pork roast chunk that he had hidden in the yard. :crazy:

happycats
September 6th, 2006, 10:20 AM
OMG!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!:eek: :yuck:

I get the odd poo poo clinger, on my long haired cat......but never spots on the wall.....by who flung poo:D

By the way... thanks!! Now I can't eat my breakfast....but's that's okay cause I need to lose a few pounds anyway!!:)

technodoll
September 6th, 2006, 10:30 AM
yep... i've come home a few times to cannonbutt-sprayed walls :eek: turrible, just tuuurrrrible :yuck:

i feel your pain! LOL

Esaunders
September 6th, 2006, 10:41 AM
There's something VERY wrong with me ... I still laugh everytime it crosses my mind.

Its unbelievably funny in some very strange way

Prin
September 6th, 2006, 01:41 PM
lol that's pretty nasty. The worst thing I have ever encountered was when Boo ate a huge bulk box of oreos (bulk as in meant for a retirement home- HUGE). To this day, I can't eat oreos and that was about 4 years ago. So gross. I'm glad he didn't die, but wow, gross.

rainbow
September 6th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Eeeeewwwwww :D

dogcatharmony
September 6th, 2006, 02:16 PM
ewwww yucky. maybe this explains the mysterious poop stains i find in spots that you would think the animals cannot reach. that is just nasty to think about..........explosive poop that can hit a target:eek:

joeysmama
September 6th, 2006, 08:37 PM
My mother was watching Joey for us once and she knew he loved chicken so she went to Boston Market and loaded up on chicken. Well she fed him a lot of chicken while we were away and he did ok with it until the night we got home. We had been on the road for 7 or 8 hours I think. Walked in tired and ready for bed.

That's when the chicken hit full force. Diarrhea that didn't just shoot out of his bum but seemed to come through his pores all over his fur. :eek: We had to rinse him off in the laundry room sink before we could get him to the bathtub which still took a bad hit.

And I can't believe there's a place where I feel as though I can actually laugh about this with someone. :crazy:

erykah1310
September 6th, 2006, 08:39 PM
:yuck: that is hilariously gross!

we3beagles
September 7th, 2006, 01:40 PM
My hubby came home from a pig roast once and fed the leftovers to the dogs. the next day I came home to runny poo sprayed all over the kitchen cupboards and appliances. Needless to say we ate out for the rest of the month. I just could not stomach preparing food in that kitchen for a while. :yuck:

Dog Dancer
September 7th, 2006, 02:49 PM
:yuck: Been there, seen that! With my last dog we had that problem, but for her it was her anal glands. She couldn't always control them (ultimately we had to have them removed) and she would release/spray them at the most inopportune times and places through no fault of her own. Sometimes if something scared her they'd let go, whatever. So just so you know, it could be that and not just a wet fart (can I say that?? - oh yeah, you said it first) I did laugh at one of her targets though, when my son was younger he had a heavy metal band poster on his bedroom door and good old Sheba got that poster spot on. I have to think that one she aimed for:rolleyes:

Bearsmom
September 8th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Bear and pork or pork by products do NOT mix.

When he was about 8 months old we mistakenly gave him several pigs' ears to snack on. Holy mother of god when the poopies hit, it was SPECTACULAR. He ran from our bedroom, into the bathroom, through the spare room, through the kitchen, all the while SPRAYING everywhere.

It took MONTHS to get the smell out. :yuck:

TooDogCrazy
September 11th, 2006, 12:29 AM
:sick: you can complain all you want but what I said above is, enough said. I beat you all. :king:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
September 11th, 2006, 12:44 AM
Joey threw up one time after eating lettuce from our garden. He just let loose and hes standing over this pile thats like a foot wide circle - and hes growling like hes actually resourse guarding it - okay resourse guarding a bone, stuffy, sock anything I can understand - but resource guarding your barf ewww!!!! :yuck: :D

Maya
September 11th, 2006, 01:19 AM
Joey threw up one time after eating lettuce from our garden. He just let loose and hes standing over this pile thats like a foot wide circle - and hes growling like hes actually resourse guarding itLOl, That's funny gross. :yuck: All green and warm, don't wanna let go of a snack like that!! These are the times when you make fun of your pets intelligence.:p

rainbow
September 11th, 2006, 11:39 AM
LOL, JECM....it's funny what they think are treasures sometimes. :D