Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What's the Odds?

rainbow
September 3rd, 2006, 10:07 PM
Okay, some of you know that I have a humungous yard to mow, which I had to do today. :frustrated:

Anyways, I had about 4 rows left to mow and my lab decides to poop right where the grass still needed mowing. :frustrated: So, I stop the lawnmower and pick up the poop and get rid of it.

Start up the lawnmower and get another row mowed and you guessed it....my husky decides to poop on the last two remaining rows that aren't mowed. :frustrated:

They had almost the whole flipping yard to crap but they had to make my day. :evil:

I hate mowing lawns. :yell:

Prin
September 3rd, 2006, 10:55 PM
I think that's the same principle as stepping in the pile you just swept up.:D

Frenchy
September 3rd, 2006, 11:03 PM
My lawnmower is too high to pick up poop,so even if I miss a few,the lawnmower doesn't "pick it up " :yuck:

rainbow
September 4th, 2006, 02:24 PM
I just realized I posted this in the training forum. :o Maybe I was subconciously hoping I could train them not to do that. :crazy:

Maya
September 4th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Yucky:yuck: It made me smile though, silly dogs. Maybe you need a sign like this one. http://www.poopreport.com/poosign.jpg

Angies Man
September 4th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Back when I had an acre and a half to mow (miss the property but not the mowing!!!) and a dog who couldn't get it down to one localized area, I thought of the mower (a big riding tractor) as the "Manure Spreader." This was in Western Washington, where most of the year the doggy poop never dries out and we had poop colored slugs crawling around in the yard.

I think your pups actually thought they were helping you with the mowing--"alien intelligence" go figure!!!:D :evil: