Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A new discovery and an old routine...

jesse's mommy
September 1st, 2006, 11:45 PM
Well, Jesse strolled into the backyard and decided to go fishing with Daddy. Actually it was Daddy who was fishing and Jesse kept asking "Watcha Got? Huh? Huh? Huh?" (Please don't pay attention to the ugly a$$ chair. His mother keeps buying us crap. :frustrated: )

jesse's mommy
September 1st, 2006, 11:46 PM
Now that we went fishing, can I have my teeth brushed?

jesse's mommy
September 1st, 2006, 11:47 PM
Please brush my teeth? I can almost reach my toothbrush!

jesse's mommy
September 1st, 2006, 11:48 PM
Woo Hoo! I'm getting them brushed!

jesse's mommy
September 1st, 2006, 11:49 PM
Mom and Dad are such suckers! I talk them into this every night!

rainbow
September 2nd, 2006, 12:20 AM
Great pics. I wish my dogs sat that well when I brushed their teeth. They love getting their teeth brushed but all they want to is chew the brush. :frustrated:

BTW, I thought you were going to the Bahamas?

jesse's mommy
September 2nd, 2006, 05:39 AM
I'm leaving for the airport in twenty minutes -- Woo Hoo!

Frenchy
September 2nd, 2006, 07:56 PM
What a clean little girl! (I mean Jesse :p ) so you must be on a beach right now??? Hope you brought the camera.....

rainbow
September 2nd, 2006, 09:45 PM
And, hope you remember to think about me mowing my lawn. :frustrated:

Prin
September 3rd, 2006, 02:41 AM
Hee hee.. Jesse always looks so goofy and smart at the same time. I don't know how she does it.

btw.. uhh... Is that one of the last nails left to cut?:D :crazy:

dtbmnec
September 3rd, 2006, 10:43 AM
I'm not 100% sure that I would survive cleaning my boys' teeth....hehe if I did I'd have to post pictures of the scars :p

That's awesome that your dog sits happily while having teethies brushed :)

Hehe

Megan

Copper'sMom
September 3rd, 2006, 11:42 AM
he he he how cute!!!! I've never tried to brush Copper and Zoe's teeth! I think Zoe wouldn't mind it, but Copper probably would! They have nice clean teeth anyway!!!

Have a great trip in the Bahamas!!!:thumbs up

jesse's mommy
September 4th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Yes Prin, that was one of the last nails. I ended up tackling her, laying on top of her, and snipped the last few nails. I was not giving in, but she definitely became a demon dog with the nails! :evil:

But thank you for the wishes with the getaway, it was very nice and much needed. :D

She definitely loves getting her teeth brushed. We aren't able to brush our teeth without brushing her. I've actually missed Jesse so much this weekend. We pick her up from "Hollywood Houndz" tomorrow -- her day spa. :o

Prin
September 5th, 2006, 12:48 AM
lol she couldn't have had her manicure at the spa? :D I hope she's happy to be home and isn't being one of those doggies who are spiteful of their owners when they get home....:evil:

jesse's mommy
September 5th, 2006, 06:54 AM
They asked if we wanted her nails done and a bath and everything, but I told them I would do her nails this time since she is a demon. I didn't want to traumatize her too much with being in the kennel and getting her nails done. I hope she isn't spiteful. I guess I'll find out when I get home from work today. Daddy is picking her up late morning and bringing her home.

Prin
September 5th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Good luck! Don't forget to post new pics.:D

jawert1
September 5th, 2006, 05:41 PM
She just looks so darn huggable! I wish my 2 liked having their teethies brushed, it generally looks like WW3 happened once we've sorta kinda finished with the routine.