Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

"free stud service"

technodoll
September 1st, 2006, 10:00 PM
ok this website has bugged me for years and i can't believe it hasn't gone away yet!

URL REMOVED BY ADMIN RE: SLANDER RULE

My Akita *** is eight years old,weighs 145 Pounds,height 29", loves swimming in **** lake and **** and enjoys all other outdoors activities, in this beautiful ***. He loves to play with children and adults, very obedient, brave, protective and a loyal companion.

He is available for free stud service.

ok his FAT very pet-quality akita has no papers, no health clearances, no genetic testing, no titles or certifications and is just looking for free sex?? WTF :yell: wonder what happened to the little dark female, before she was advertised as being "***** future girlfriend" and now, nothing. maybe she didn't churn out enough puppies... awe, i don't even want to go there.

just had to rant, nevermind me... the world is FULL of morons like this one. :(

OntarioGreys
September 2nd, 2006, 08:46 AM
On the first photo page it does say he is registered so I would believe that means he is papered, Have you asked him if he does genetic testing or not on his dog? He includes info about cerf and ofa testing on his website, though I do not agree with much of the info he has provided about hypothyroidism, instead he should have discussed full thyroid panels are required to test properly and places to have accurate testing done such as MSU, and treatment is very inexpensive. He made thyroidism seem like it was not worth testing for and much more complicated then it needed to be.

The main problem is in the diagnostic limitations that distress hard evidence of its presence. Supplementation for low thyroid is a major problem and a grave concern to the healthy animal that has been misdiagnosed as being hypothyroid. The high cost of such treatment, with its follow-ups is minor compared to the price the dog pays with the overall toll (sometimes life threatening) incurred by its' not being able to adjust the hormone level at critical unhealthy times

marko
September 2nd, 2006, 09:18 AM
This thread is closed due to a slander rule violation.