Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pet food survey

technodoll
August 31st, 2006, 10:29 AM
I know most people here feed a commercial diet, but it would still be refreshing to see some stats on Chow Time for the furkids! Poll, anyone? Click all that apply & feel free to add comments! :o

dtbmnec
August 31st, 2006, 10:50 AM
Right now its a combination of sorts....

Nutro dry for the kitties and Leo is has Eagle Pack wet food :) Gotta give Pawz some wet later this week but I want to make sure everything is ok with his tummy first. :)

I'll probably switch off the Nutro at some point, but I suppose when I have that little bit extra money to buy it up front :) heh.

Megan

Puppyluv
August 31st, 2006, 10:51 AM
Awww, closed polls aren't fun :( I wanna know all your pet food secrets!!!

Well since it's closed, I'll say what I voted: Raw.:thumbs up

~michelle~
August 31st, 2006, 10:56 AM
Just switched....Innova for all 3 boys now.....

technodoll
August 31st, 2006, 11:13 AM
i know most people feed a combination of things, i just voted for 3 choices, LOL! between the two dogs they eat some holistic kibble (the brand varies), some home-cooked stuff and a lot of raw food. :crazy:

rainbow
August 31st, 2006, 02:01 PM
After feeding Nutro, then Timberwolf Organics, then Solid Gold, I am now feeding both my boys Innova. So far, it's what's working best for them. :fingerscr

Prin
August 31st, 2006, 02:09 PM
You forgot canned holistic.:D

i know most people feed a combination of things, i just voted for 3 choices, LOL! Gasp! That's why it's an anonymous poll! You voted Iams, Iams, and canned Iams, didn't you? GAAASP!

technodoll
August 31st, 2006, 02:18 PM
LOL! yes prin, how did you know? :eek:

ha ha!

canned food includes everything... i should have split that out in two categories. darn!! :frustrated: